Shakespearean Messaging

Grant's POV

I really want to call Danielle. She was really breath taking from the first time I saw her. She has beautiful eyes that are so dreamy. I  did not realize many minutes had passed until I got two notifications. The notification states:
@dpanabaker now follows you on instagram.
@dpanabaker now follows you on twitter.

I immediately unlocked my phone and followed her right back. A few seconds later, I get a message from Danielle.

G: Grant D: Danielle

D: Hey Grant
I replied almost too fast but decided to wait a minute.
G: Hey Danielle! What's up?
D:  Hey, I just got out of the shower, about to watch a movie or something hbu? 

The picture of Danielle's hair dripping down her back came into mind. What is wrong with me, I only met this girl today. 

G: About to cook something.

D: I did not know you cook. 

G: I'm a man of many hidden talents, Ms. Panabaker. 

D: Ofcourse, I would not know, I met you today, Silly me.

G: Its okay, :) don't worry I'll cook for you ;).  

I really want to hear her voice again , should I ask to call or just call?

D: There will be food made by an actor, I'm totally down for that. 

She wants a date with me, I think I may die. Lets try flirting with her it may or may not work.

G: Whatever thou want to eat, I shall cook.

D: Did you just go Shakespeare on me?

G: Yes, madame Panabaker, I shall cook. Your demand is my command.

D: Just how many Shakespearean books did you read? Mr. New Shakespeare, where art thou?

G: Just one too many, madame.

just then his phone started ringing for someone awaiting for a facetime. He expected it to be from his sister but ....... 

A/N: Sorry guys, truly apologize. Here is an update long awaited. Please tell me do you like it, hate it? School and personal problems are going on, but I'm back! Vote and Comment your opinions. LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH.