Alfredo and Facetime?

Previously, Grant got a facetime expecting it to be his sister but turned out to be someone else.

Grant's POV

I thought it would be Grace but it turned out to be the one and only Dani. I picked up and aww she looks so cute. She is running around in the kitchen, I don't think she knows I answered. I see Dani making pasta, listening to music and dancing away. She started straining the pasta, making sure the steam does not get in her face. She kept humming, I found it to be adorable so I took in the moment and then took a screenshot. Now let me acknowledge my presence.

Grant: *clears throat*

Danielle: *turns red* Oh Hi!!! Alexa turn the music off. *music cuts off* Sorry I got a little carried away.

Grant: *chuckles* Haha, no worries, I find it cute. But hey, whats up?

Danielle: *blushes* I just worked out, and got hungry so I am making some chicken alfredo. Want some?

Grant: You work out?? But no thanks, I'll probably just make some mac and cheese in the microwave.

Danielle: *half screaming* WHATT! I AM NOT LETTING YOU EAT THAT 2 MIN MAC AND CHEESE IF IM MAKING PASTA! YOU ARE COMING OVER RIGHT NOW MISTER AND WE ARE EATING ALFREDO TONIGHT! And yeah I like to stay in shape and working out clears my head.

Grant: *thinking about them being gym partners, looking at her with heart eyes* ummmmm, I don't wanna cause you any trouble, and I work out too, but I get lazy and go on Netflix.

Danielle: No, I insist! Please come, we can enjoy my terrible cooking together. *chuckles*

Grant: *chuckles* It probably tastes like heaven but sure, just send me the address. I'll come over after I shower. *winks at Danielle*

Danielle: *blushing so hard* Aww, stop it but seriously, the chicken alfredo will be done in a few, so hurry up!

Grant: Hey, they don't call me the Flash for nothing! I'll call you when I leave, don't start without me!

Danielle: Haha very funny, Barthomolew, and no promises! *ends call*

CRAP! I don't know what to wear or what cologne to use! What if I don't make a good first at home impression? WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME! Are we friends now? Should I use two shower gels? What if she doesn't like the smell? AH forget it, I'm just going to go shower and she'll have to deal with it. UGH! This woman already driving me crazy and it's only our second interaction!