3/29/01

Everything is so fucked now!

I had finally got my shit together and told mom about Mort.

I told her how he had begun as a voice in my head, and now I could actually see him. I then said how he had told me to kill my therapist and strangle Kyle. I even told her how I ended up on a random beach in Melbourne and that he said he had a plan for me.

But once I said that, she shut down. She started screaming things like,

monster,

psychopath,

and freak.

My own mother looked at me, and for the first time she looked like she didn't know me. She looked like she was standing in front of a caged animal instead of her own son.

My own fucking mother hates me!

Once she finally snapped back into reality, I tried talking to her.

"I won't hurt you, I just wanted to tell somebody! Mom I need somebody on my side. Please!" I shouted, feeling as a tear started rolling down my cheek.

She slept back away from me, her hand raised so that I couldn't get any closer.

"You aren't my son. I gave birth to a sweet little boy, but this, this isn't the child I gave birth to. This, this is a monster." She mumbled, pointing to me.

That's when I felt my mind being hijacked, and I wasn't in control anymore.

"Well congrats Sheryl, you're right. This isn't your son. This is Mort, and yes he is a monster. He's going to kill himself because of me, might want to start planning a funeral. Heard they're pricey." I said, my voice an octave lower, and my eye squeezed shut.

I finally felt him leave me, and that's when I collapsed to the ground.

---
Ahahaha shiiitttt goingggg downnn