Two.

-Andrea-

I pulled out my key and stuck it in the lock of Kelynn's brother's house. I had hardly opened the door to the tiny apartment when the overwhelming stench of alcohol hit me straight in the face.

"Come on, Wolfey. It's now or never." I sighed and pulled her into the dimly lit room.

"Sup, whores?" Keiran called out to us, belching. We kept our head's down, avoiding the frame that towered above us by a foot or so. Kelynn's brother was 6'3, whereas we were each around 5'4.

"HEY!" He barked, making us jump from our spots in the kitchen. Kelynn looked terrifed as she peered up at her older brother.

"I was talking to you!" He pinned her up against the fridge. "Next time, you better fucking listen!" Keiran dropped her and glared over at me. "You too, bitch."

As soon as he left the room, we bolted for the small room that I shared with Kelynn and began to pack our things.

"I'll get our clothes, you get everything else." She said quietly. She was always like this as soon as we got home. Shy, quiet, timid.

I grabbed a duffel bag and walked into the bathroom, stuffing all of our toilatries and hair products into the bag. I tossed Kelynn's make up into the bag and mine in after hers. Once I walked back to the room, she had finished with our clothes. There weren't many anyway.

"Come on babe, let's go put this junk in the car." I said as I threw my arm over her shoulder comfortingly. We walked through the living room with our stuff, thankful that Keiran had gone back to bed.

"Hey, did Vic text you?" Kelynn asked me once we were back in her room.

"Nope," I replied. "Did he text you?"

She smiled and nodded. I winked at her.

"Oooh! Get it in girl!" I said giddily.

"Oh shut up Andrea! I'm sure he's just being friendly!"

"Mhmm, whatever." I said as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked down at my screen and smiled.

"Ah, you're blushing!" Kelynn pointed out and punched me playfully on the arm. I laid back on my bed grinning as I texted Tony.

"Vic just asked for my address. He wants to come pick us up. What if Keiran wakes up?!" She said frantically. I sat up and sat down on her bed next to her.

"It'll be fine Wolfey. He'll stay asleep. Why don't you tell them to meet us at the diner instead?" I suggested as I replied to Tony. I vaguely noticed Kelynn nodding and scrawling amquick note to Keiran, as I was too wrapped up in how sweet Tony was being.

"Let's go!" Kelynn said as she stood up. I mentally facepalmed as I realized the one flaw in our plan.

"Your keys are in Keiran's room." I pointed out.

"I didn't bother putting them up this time!" Kelynn retorted. She pulled her keys out of the pocket of her black skinny jeans. I grinned and grabbed the keys out of her hand as we walked out the door.

We climbed in the car with Sleeping with Sirens blasting through the speakers.

"REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAID THAT WHAT WE WANT COULD BE DONE WHEN IT ALL COMES FALLING DOWN WE'LL FALLING DOWN! WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT DO, SAID WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT TO YEAH!" I sang along horribly to the radio.

"Hey! I was listening to that!" I yelled at Kelynn as she switched the song. I glared at her from the driver's seat.

I listened for a second before we both started to sing along.

"Pretty little lady with your swollen eyes would you show them to me? I know I'm not that perfect but just wait a while baby then you will see..." Kelynn sang as we drove into the diner parking lot.

"Vic's here!" She shouted with a huge smile on her face. It was a smile that could light the entire world, but it hardly ever showed itself. I smiled to myself as she got out of the car and walked towards Vic's car.

I hopped out of the car once I saw Tony climbing out of Vic's. I smiled widely as he searched the parking lot for a second before he met my eyes. He jogged over to where I was standing and hugged me.

"Hey Andy," he said shyly.

"Hey Tone." I replied, looking up at him and smiling.

"Yo, lovebirds!" I heard Kelynn yell at us.

"Get your crap together and come on!" Vic yelled after her.

I glared at them as they both got into Vic's car. "You can come with me, ya know... if you want?" I said nervously. He nodded and smiled at me.

"I'd love that."

-Author-

Thank you sooo much for reading!

You know the drill. Comment, Vote, etc.

Feedback appreciated!

The song's from this chapter were Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping with Sirens and When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men.