Four.

-Andrea-

"Hey baby." Someone slurred into my ear, their hands pressing into my hips. I continued to sway to the infectious beat of the Panic! At The Disco song that blared through the the speakers. I turned my head slightly and caught sight of the man dancing with me from behind. He spun me around to face him and I giggled.

"Hey there, stranger." I replied, just as drunk as he.

"I'm not a stranger! I'm Tonnnnyyyyyyyyy!" I giggled and pecked his nose as I'm Not A Vampire by Falling In Reverse began. I squealed in delight and danced along.

"God, you're adorable." Tony said, brushing a strand of bleach blonde hair behind my ear. His eyes flicked from my lips to me looking back at him. He started to lean in when a large crash sounded through the house.

"Mike! Grab the first aid kit!" We heard Vic yell from outside. Tony grabbed my hand and pulled me outside with him. We saw Vic, Jack Barakat, and Matty Mullins crowded around someone.

"KELYNN?!" I screamed, letting go of Tony and suddenly sobering up. Mike ran out and followed me to where Matty was shielding her from view.

"Andrea, honey. Please calm down. She just fell down and scraped her arm. She's gonne be fine. Please don't worry. She's fine." He enveloped me in his arms to keep me from seeing her.

"Oh my God." I whispered, horrified. I dropped down onto the concrete, not even noticing the pain shooting up my legs. Vic was whispering in her ear and kissing her forehead as Jack and Mike tried to stop her arm from bleeding.

"Andy, please. Let's go inside and get you cleaned up." Tony pulled me up and carried me bridal style into the house and up the stairs.

"Turtle?" I whispered as he set me down on the bathroom counter.

"Yeah, Cupcake?" He replied, using my nickname he had made up once noticing the tattoo of a cupcake on my right ankle.

"Is she gonna be alright?" I was legitimately scared. I looked down, noticing for the first time that my knee was bleeding profusely and had a small shard of glass embedded in it.

"I promise she will be. It was just a cut. She'll just have to keep it bandaged for a few days." He kissed the top of my head and set down the rubbing alcohol, a pair of tweezers and a roll of bandage next to me. He squatted down to be level with me.

"It's gonna hurt a little bit. Just tell me-" He was cut off by Justin Hills walking in.

"Hey man, you're still not totally sober. Let me do it." Tony shurgged and stood up, handing Justin the tweezers.

"If it hurts, squeeze Tony's hand. Tony, if it hurts, suck it up and quit being a tit." He joked. He got level with me and tried to grasp the piece of glass with the edge of the tweezers. It was hard, since it was covered in blood and the rest of the area around it was completely free of skin and really sensitive.

"I'm so sorry Andy, but I'm gonna have to clean it first. It's gonna hurt like hell, but just power through it babe."

He picked my leg up and positioned it to where it was over the sink. I grabbed Tony's hand. "Justin.." I said, unsurely, as he uncapped the alcohol bottle. He gave me a knowing look.

"Tony, kiss her." I looked over at him confused, until Tony grabbed my chin and directed it towards his face. He pressed his lips to mine hardly and passionately right as Justin doused my knee with rubbing alcohol. The skin, or well- lack thereof, seared with pain. I opened my mouth to scream, but Tony took the chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. After that, I completely disregarded the burn and continued my make out session with Tony. I could vaguely feel Justin patting it with a towel.

"Okay. Now we know what to do next time you have a devastatingly painful injury." Justin joked as he shifted my leg to remove the piece of glass.

"GOD JUSTIN!" I yelped as he dug into my knee to get the fragment out. I gripped Tony's hand and we both winced in pain.

"Got it!" Justin said triumphantly, holding a short piece of glass in between his fingers for us to see. He quickly bandaged up my throbbing leg and walked back out to check on Kelynn.

"Well that was... intersting." Tony winked at me. I grinned and shook my head.

"I know. Maybe I should get glass stuck in my knee more often." I winked back at him.

-Author-

Yeah it's short. It's also 11:07 on a Sunday night.

Sooooo, should I do chapters in other peoples' point of views? Like Vic, Tony, Mike, etc. Lemme know what you think, and comment your suggestions for future POV's!

As always, feedback is appreciated!!

I'll update once I get at least ONE comment!(:

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!