Three.

-Kelynn-

Vic sped out of the diner parking lot. He looked over at me and grinned while turning up his radio. Satellites by Sleeping with Sirens blared out and I smiled back at him.

"And on the radio they're calling on satellites, like they're going to save us all!" Vic and I sang along to the music. We were quiet, but not awkward quiet.

"I pack my bags and say goodbye to my wife for what seems like the millionth time. They said it gets easier but they lied."

Vic just looked at me, smiling, and shook his head.

"What?" I said in a mocking tone.

"You!" He replied. I waited for him to finish. "I don't even know. You're just adorable."

My face turned red and I looked down. I was smiling slightly.

"WE'RE HERE!" Vic yelled in the middle of Sleepwalking by Bring Me the Horizon.

My head shot up as I was pulled out of the car and thrown onto someone's shoulders.

"Micheal Fuentes put me down right now!" I screamed at him while laughing my head off.

"Kelynn... I just realized I don't know your last name." He replied while running around the yard like a maniac.

"Wolfe. That's why Andy calls me Wolfey sometimes." He laughed but still didn't put me down. He sat on the bed of an old truck and pulled me down next to him.

"You remind me more of a kitten." Mike said once he studied me carefully. Everyone else had gone inside.

Mike stood up and pulled me with him. He threw his long arm around me as we walked to the door.

"C'mon Kitten, let's go introduce you to some people."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "What?" I said, looking at him strangely.

"Vic invited over a bunch of bands so that we could introduce you and Andrea." He stated simply.

"I-I can't." I replied. I pulled down the sleeves of my crew-neck.

Mike crept towards me slowly. "And just why not?"

I looked down and noticed I was shaking. "A-Anxiety." I stuttered out. He pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay Kitten. I'll be there. Vic will be there. Tony will be there. Tony knows exactly what you're going through. You won't be alone, I promise. And everyone is really really nice." He rubbed my back soothingly. I nodded into his chest and he pulled away.

"Ready?" He asked gently. I nodded slightly and grabbed my hand while we walked to the door. It wasn't a show of feelings. I could tell it was just friendship. He leaned down and kissed my cheek as we walked into the house hand-in-hand.

"Mikey!"

"Woah, who the hell is she?"

"Hey sexy!"

We were bombarded with drunken voices as soon as we walked into the house. Mike squeezed my hand reassuringly as we walked towards the kitchen.

"Kelynn!" Vic yelled over the loud music. I looked up, grateful for a familiar face. He obviously wasn't drinking.

"Hey, Victor!" He scowled at me and set down his monster, stepping towards me slowly. I backed up until I was up against the wall and Vic was right in front of me. I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, Kelynn. You're lucky you're cute or else I'd have to kill you. Instead..." He started tickling my sides and I jumped.

"Oh... God... Vic!" I screamed, begging for him to stop. I was laughing so hard that my sides hurt.