Fighter

Sometimes it's about fighting, sometimes it's just about waiting and watching how it consumes you.

You need to be strong.
You need to have faith.
It's gonna be alright.

You always say to yourself when the shadows surround you again, when they destroy every little light that's inside.

You're floating in this darkness that causes pain in your heart and mind.
But you can't let them know.
So you need to smile and to be brave and kind.
"I'm doing just fine.", you say but inside you just wanna let it go.

Sometimes you just wanna drown in the darkness with candle lights around you, soft music playing in the background. You wanna sink deeper and deeper into the weightless darkness. Your fears and anxieties fly away like a cut off balloon flying up to the sky and you never have to see them again.

But they always come back in other forms. They will always be there, inside of you. Take a look at your reflection, look deep into your eyes and you can see them.
They will always try to fill you with darkness 'til you think , you can't stand it anymore and cut it, the thread of life. But you won't let this happen. Your light is too powerful to be finally destroyed. 

And all this happens inside of you. This big war is invisible to almost everyone.

Nobody notices.
Nobody worries.
Nobody cares. That's the circle.
But everytime you stand up with the demons inside, you brush off the dust, shake the shadows off and go on.
Because you're strong.
You're a fighter.

__________________________________

Hey.
Es ist etwas kurz geworden, glaube ich. 
Und hier reimt sich nicht wirklich viel. Eigentlich fast nichts. Ich hoffe, das ist nicht schlimm.
Uuund ich hoffe, ihr haltet mich nicht für suizidgefährdet.

Feedback würde mich auf jeden Fall sehr freuen. ^^