First party

1. Ext. Night. Nina. outside.

Nina is walking on the sidewalk.

2. Ext. Night. Nina. In her flat.

Nina is making coffee and reading the journal.

She is playing with her cat.

She cooks her food.

She lays down on her coach and eats her food.

She goes to her bed and sleeps.

3. Int. Morning. Nina and Joe. At work.

Nina is drinking her coffee.

Joe

-Hey Nina, looking good today !

Nina

-Yeah, right you nasty boy! What s good?

Joe

-Oh Nina don't get twisted girl, I am playing with you. How is your article going?

Nina

-It is so messy! I have no idea what I am doing and it gets on my nerve, I am literally dying right now. Well, at least, I am pretty sure you will say something nice at my funeral. If you could get a celebrity to come too it would be magic!

Joe leaves

Joe

-Go to hell, Nina.

Nina

-I love you my dearest friend.

Joe

-Whatever!

Nina is typing her article.

4. Int. Morning. Nina and Jane. At the cafeteria.

Nina is eating her sandwich.

Jane comes to Nina.

Jane

-Hey you ! How are you?

Nina

-Hey, I was trying to have my lunch by myself, I don't want be bothered.

Jane rolls her eyes.

Jane

-Listen Nina you are so boring! You need to loosen up a little a bit girl. How about we go out tonight for a drink? That would be so crazy fun! Lets get out and chase some men. New York is such a great place for this. I Know don't say thank you!

Nina rolls her eyes.

Nina

-Can I finish my lunch, honestly I am so hungry I cant think. Can we talk about this later. Please.

Jane

-No no and no, I would be the worst friend ever if I let you down during this terrible moment for you!

Nina

-What? What are you talking about?

Jane

-Come on, I know you miss Bryan. I would be the same if I were you. Getting dumped like shit? Really he so tasteless. I cant believe it! I can have him killed if you like?

Nina rolls her eyes.

Nina

-He didn't dumped me, we just happened not to love each other anymore. It was pure and refreshing start. I don't want talk about this anymore. Now leave.