Fourth party

50. Int. Night. Andy. In his bedroom.

Andy is looking at himself in the mirror.

Andy

-Maybe Angelo is right. I am going to be on the news everywhere once the story is out. Everyone will wonder who I am and I will just have to show up and tell them that I am the one who stopped the billionaire Peter, the king of Wall Street. It is my moment. It is my time to shine. They will be blow away. But first, I need to control Nina.

51. Ext. Morning. Andy and Nina. A stud farm.

Andy

-I love here, I am happy to be here with you. Thank you for coming. Can I ask you a question?

Nina

-Yes.

Andy

-Do you have a boyfriend?

Nina

-No.

Andy

-Nina come on. I know I can be harsh sometimes but I am human. You can tell me if you have a boyfriend. I would be very happy.

Nina stays in silent.

Nina

-Well I had a complicated story lately. I was raped and I am terrified to call the police. I am scared.

Andy

-Don't be and I will protect you. I am going to find the people who did this to you and they will pay. All you have to do it is to write this article.

Nina

-No. I cannot and you cannot force me.

Andy stays in silent.

Andy

-Poor little girl. I thought you were smarter than that. I will no longer force you to stay. You can leave if you want and go back to New York.

Nina

Okay, I accept. Hopefully, he will forgive me. but, promise me you will find these guys who did this to me.

Andy

- I will. You can count me on that. Let's get some fun action here! Hurray!

Nina

-go ahead and have fun. I am just going to wait for you here.

52. Int. Night. Nina and Andy. In the living room.

Andy

-Nina I need you to write down the article tomorrow about me. While you write the article, someone will come in this living room and leave on this table a pile of documents. This is the proof that your dad is a criminal.

Nina

-Where did you find this?

Andy

-The Russian billionaire. They were working together. I am disappointed that your dad was a greedy and selfish person. You cannot ask me to be tolerant against someone who literately stole my money.

Nina

-You are so harsh, maybe he didn't do such thing. I know my dad wasn't a good dad. But, please I really think we should await for a while. Why don't we make sure first?