fifth party

68. Ext. Afternoon. Nina and Andy. In the car.

Nina closes the door and walks towards the car.

Nina

-How are going to do Andy?

Andy

-What?

Nina

-Living with all these money.

Andy

-I will tell a short story. I had money and saw the ground. People walk all over me. I stood up and said to myself "No matter what, it is all for you and it is right now...what are you waiting for?." I had money in mind but not in my bank account. So this lifestyle I chose it is definitely because I wanted it.

Nina

-It is love huh?

Andy

- Indeed, a mad man who is in love of his money.

He starts the car. Nina rolls her eyes.

69. Int. Night. Joe and Jane. At home.

They are watching the news on tv.

Joe

-Damned it!!! It is Nina's father on tv. He got arrested.

Jane

-I heard it earlier. This is so weird. And you know what is worst? I read on my way to work, that Nina wrote an article about it and it was a statement. Literally, she shot her dad in the head. She is gangsta my friend.

Joe

-Really? That is sick!

Jane

-I know and apparently he is saying it is not true.

Joe

-And it is unlike Nina. I can't believe that she did that. What happened?

Jane

-She must have changed over there. I have tried to send messages but without success. I really need to talk to her and you know why because I just feel something is wrong.

Joe

-Amen.

Jane

-Poor Peter. I bet you didn't see that coming up. Poor Peter.

Joe

-Amen.

70. Int. Night. Jane and Nina. In her bedroom.

On the phone

Jane

-Nina! What happened? Where are you? We need to sit down and talk about your dad.

Nina

-There is nothing to talk about. I opened my eyes Jane. I won't be played anymore. He deserved what happened to him!!!

Jane

-You fall apart my dear.

Nina

-I will leave now because my beloved husband is waiting for me.

Nina hangs up.

Jane