sixth party

86. Int. Afternoon. Margaret and the TV presenter. In the kitchen.

Margaret walks into the house.

The TV is on.

The TV presenter

-As you may all know the economic is at its worst for the moment. The reports have shown that more than a 100 thousand people have been bank robbed. They have lost more or less the entire economy and it is possibly an amount around 100 millions dollars. The one responsible of this enormous fraud is Peter Villows – Chowsky. Apparently, he has hidden proofs in his house in the Nantucket and his apartment in New York. We will know more in few hours about the content of the papers. Nevertheless, it seems that the article, which triggered all the attention on the subject, came from the one and only daughter of the presumed offender, Nina Villows – Chowsky. In the article, she claims that one anonymous client sent important documents to proof that her dad was guilty to steal more or less 100 millions dollars. The question remain where are the 100 millions dollars?

Margaret

-You want to know? Haha. Well that is my secret. Haha.

She grabs the wine and the two glasses and goes back to the garden.

87. Int. Night. Joe and Jane. In the living room.

They just got back from the grocery shop.

She sits down on the coach and Joe follows her.

Joe

-Best time ever ! America I love you !

Jane

-Sometimes I think you are crazy. But I like it.

Joe

-Wait a minute, my head just spinned around for a second. Are you in love?

She kisses him.

Jane

-I am sorry. I don't know what happened to me haha.

He kisses her and they start to undress each other.

88. Int. Morning. Joe and Jane. In the bedroom.

Joe

-Wait a minute what happened last night?

Jane

-It is too weird. I just haha. I really wanted this for such a long time. I hope you don't mind ...

Joe

-I kind liked what about between us last night and I would love this to happen over and over again. I am obsessed with your body and mind. Your hands are so soft today haha. Come here again.

He grabs her wrist and kisses her again.

89. Int. Morning. Angelo, Andy and Nina. In the living room.

Andy and Nina are sat down for the breakfast.

Angelo

-Good morning beautiful and rich people. How is your Monday going so far ... If only I could express myself right now.

Nina

-What do you mean?

Angelo

-I am very emotional right now. I think I am going to cry.

Andy

-Awww poor child, let me guess all these millions in your bank account make you want to cry?