3 Idiots In A Room

Zayn's P.O.V.

5 minutes and I already hate it here. I walked in and got my schedule, and walked to the elevator. I went to my room, which was 238, and stepped inside. Thank god I was the first one there. I claimed the middle bed, and unpacked in about 5 minutes. I then sat there, longing for a cigarette, but not getting any. That's why I'm here after all. I decided to take a nap instead. I turned on my music, and dozed off quickly. Bad idea. I had a night terror. It was about my best friend Laynee, who committed suicide right in front of my eyes. I was 14 and that was insane. I wouldn't talk for 2 weeks. Then I started smoking. It relieved my stress and made me forget about her, if only for a little bit. I started getting addicted, but realized that she would not have wanted this, so I dwindled down only to cigarettes, and about a pack every week and a half. I mean, is that really a lot. Apparently that's what my ex thought. Now I'm here. But every once in a while, I have a night terror about the day she died. And that's when I woke up to 2 boys poking and looking at me.

Harry's P.O.V.

I got to the place, and walked inside. This weird looking lady asked for my name and handed me a schedule. I went to my assigned room, and walked in. There was a boy about my age, lying on the middle bed asleep. I decided to leave him be, and claimed the far left bed. I unpacked, which took forever. I still don't think I should be here. It's wrong to do a thing like that. But I am, so might as well not try to be so bad. I sat there and read for a while, waiting for the boy to wake up, or another one to walk in. I mean there was supposed to be one more coming. I waited even longer, and the door finally opened to reveal a blonde haired boy. Wonder why he is here?

Niall's P.O.V.

I walked in to the building and noticed a desk oddly placed in the middle of the room. I walked over and asked the lady where I was rooming. She handed me a schedule after asking for my name, and off I went. I went to the elevator, and pressed the 2nd floor button. It was very fast and I was there in no time. I walked in and a curly haired lad looked at me. I noticed that there was one bed left, so I took it. I started throwing my clothing in the dresser provided for my side of the room, and went and put my other stuff in the bathroom. I walked back out and noticed the sleeping boy on the middle bed. I eyed the other boy and decided to talk to him, waiting for the boy to wake up. His name was Harry appearently and we had the same things. We decided it was time to wake the boy up, so we went over to him and started poking him. He woke up and looked at us questioningly before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He asked who we were.

"I'm Harry Styles." Harry said.

"Niall." I said.

"I'm Zayn Malik." he said.

We talked for a while more, and found out that we all share the same schedule. This should be an interesting time.