Am I Really This Crazy?

Louis’ P.O.V.

            Mariah, Jordyn, and I had to go to group therapy with 3 other unknown people. I was a bit nervous seeing as I basically didn’t know what I was walking into, and I might have to share my story on the first day with 5 people I don’t really know. We walk into the big meeting room, surprised to find out that we are the first set of 3 to arrive. Our therapist was sitting in a chair, and motioned us to sit in the bean bags in front of us. We sat together, and quietly waited for the other 3. I wonder if it is all girls, or all boys, or just a mix. And I really hoped they were nice. Just as I was about to complain, 3 boys walked in, apologizing for being late. They stated that they had gotten lost. They sat down and our therapist introduced herself, and then asked us to do the same, and say why we are here. I wasn't first luckily. I actually didn’t know why Mariah and Jordyn were here, and was kind of wondering about it. This boy with black hair, the farthest away from me, was told to go first.

"I'm Zayn, and I am here for smoking," the quiffed boy said. "Even though I shouldn’t be" he muttered.

"My name is Niall and I am here for drinking." The blonde boy sitting next to him said after. He seemed nice and funny. I could get along with him.

"I'm Harry and I would feel comfortable not saying why I am here." He seemed upset. I would talk to him later, he seemed cool and like he needed a friend, just like me.

"Hey, I'm Mariah, and I am here for eating disorders." Weird, she doesn’t seem like the type.

"I'm Louis, and I am here for self-harm and suicide" I stated. I wasn’t proud of what I had done, but I wasn’t sorry either.

"I guess I go last, I'm Jordyn and I am here for smoking, self-harm, and suicide." Wow. I didn’t think she self-harmed. She seems more upbeat than that, but I guess it happens to the best.

"Good" the doctor said, "now as protocol, I need Jordyn and Louis to go with the guards to that room for a second, and retrieve something for me."

"Okay" I said. I walked with the men into the tiny room, and when I looked inside I nearly cried, but Jordyn was already doing that for me.

                        Zayn’s P.O.V.

            I heard the door open, and then a gasp, and a scream. I ran in with guards chasing behind me. I turn the corner and look in the room. I see that girl Jordyn crying and kicking, while the other person, Louis I think it was, in total shock. I then saw the reason why, and looked with horror. They were putting both of them into straightjackets like they were crazy. I would have reacted the same way if I was in the same situation.

“Am I really this crazy?” Jordyn asked through sobs.

“Why are you doing this to them? Can’t you see how it’s making them feel? It’s insane!” I screamed as they continued to lock them up.

“It is standard protocol so they don’t harm themselves. We can’t have that.” One of the orderlies said. I was so infuriated that I ran over and hit the guard away, and tried to get Jordyn’s straightjacket unlocked. The guards came and started to sedate me, and right as the were about to stick the needle in my are, Jordyn punched the guard, and unlocked Louis jacket. The other 2 guards grabbed me and the others, and relocked up Jordyn and Louis. They made us walk out in shame, and our therapist told Jordyn and I that we had to serve a detention during relaxing hour. At least I got to spend it with a gorgeous girl like her.

A/N: I really need feedback on how this is going. I need to know what you guys wanna see or what you loved, or even parings. Please comment below, or vote, or both! It helps move the sotry along.

~Jordyn