Four-leaf Clover [End]

When Kris asked Amber to be his girlfriend...

"Shouldn't you be asking someone who is... um... girly for that role?"  Amber knew that Kris has been wanting a girlfriend to prove to his male admirers that he was straight and not gay.  They have no idea why Kris only has male admirers and never female ones.

"Yeah, that's what I used to think months ago which is why I dated very girly and lady-like girls, but I never liked them enough to be my girlfriend."

"But I look like a guy and people are going to think that you're gay when they see us.... uh... dating."  Amber's cheeks turned into pink as she spoke the last work.

Kris used to get upset and angry whenever people thought he was gay because of his unusually high amount of male admirers.  Even though he was harsh and rude to his male admirers, they just wouldn't stop loving him.  

Then Kris met Amber who was having the same problem as he was.  Amber was a girl and also had a lot of female admirers.  It was through Amber that Kris learned to just accept everything the way it was.

"I don't care what people think of my sexuality anymore.  I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend just because you are a girl.  I asking you to be one because I like you.  Heck, even if you'll tell me later that you're actually a real guy, I'd still love you."  Kris handed Amber a four-leaf clover. 

"I guess you remember me saying I'm not into flowers, but I can't believe you actually decided to give me a leaf instead.  What are you giving me luck for?"  Amber asked as most people think of a four-leaf clover as a good luck sign or symbol.

"There's actually another meaning of a four-leaf clover.  Be mine." 

"I never thought I'd be seeing your romantic side.  It's weird, but a nice and happy kind of weird." Amber laughed awkwardly as she was feeling slightly embarrassed to be receiving this kind of attention from Kris.  "Okay, I'll be your girlfriend... just don't expect me to wear makeup or anything girly."

"I'll never ask those things from you.  I like you the way you are."  Kris enveloped his girlfriend in a hug.  He would have loved to kiss her, but he wanted to take it slow as they were both new into being in a relationship.

They are each other's first after all.

The End~

A/N:  I decided to end this drabble series with just 3 drabbles. ^^;; I would have liked to write more, but real life is really crazy busy for me.  There are also more couples/pairings that I want to write in the future.  But for the next 3-4 months or so, I'd really be too busy and cannot afford to write as much as I would love.

I hope you liked this short drabble series.  Please don't forget to show me your love by commenting or voting~  It'll be very much appreciated ^_^