Chapter 2

Jake had asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him and I said "yes", so I went upstairs and but on a black dress that went down to my knees and it had a bow at the top of it and I put on my black heels and straightened my hair and put on some make-up and walked back downstairs where Jake was wearing his black suit jacket, a white shirt, his black trousers and black shoes, when he saw me he smiled and said "you look beautiful", I blushed and said "Thank you Mr Pitts, you look handsome". He just chuckled at me and we walked towards the car and he opened my door for and I got in and said "Thank you" and he got in to the drivers seat and drove off, he never told me where we were going, he said it was a surprise, I looked out the car window and saw we were at a field, I looked at him with a confused face and he laughed, got out, ran to my door opened it for me and we held hands walking to where ever we were going, I looked around and saw a romantic picnic, there was red candles, some roses and food and drink, this night was going to be perfect for us, I sat down next to Jake and we ate some food, it was nice and Jake asked me " Did you enjoy your date", I said "yes, it was perfect, I love you Jake", "I love you too" he said. He sat really close to me and he kissed me, I kissed him back, and there was lots of fireworks, this night keeps getting better and better. We kissed again and stopped when the fireworks ended, we walked back to the car hand in hand and we drove home. I unlocked the door and walked in, I took my heels off and Jake took his shoes off, he put his hands behind my waist and we kissed, the kiss got more heated and we walked upstairs to the bedrrom, where they're was rose petals all over the bed, it was beautiful, he put me down on the bed and got on top of me, and he took my dress off and I took his clothes off and he had just his boxers on and I could see his bulge popping out, he took my bra off and started sucking on my nipple and I let out a small moan and then he took my pants off and I took his boxers off and put his bulge in my mouth and sucked on it and he moaned my name, until he was about to cum, then I took it out and he was about to enter me and looked at me as if to ask if I was ready and I nodded and he thrusted in and out of me, I moaned really loudly and dug my nails into his back and he went faster and faster until we both came and he lay next to me and we fell asleep, like that.