Prologue

She felt like a thousand nails were being hammered into her head. She slowly opened her eyes, trying her best to adjust to the head-aching brightness of the real world.

"Hi!" Somebody suddenly said beside her and Hana almost screamed in surprise.

Slowly, she looked to her side and was greeted by doe eyes and charming smile from a young man. She weakly smiled at the stranger in return then she let her eyes wander to the rest of the room. She doesn't know where she was honestly but the room she was lying in looked like one of those extravagant guest rooms.

"Hi, I'm Luhan..." the man beside her said, getting her attention back. "You collapsed in front of my car, good thing you didn't scratched it or you'll have to deal with him..." he teased, pointing at other guy sitting on the couch by the wall.

Said guy rolled his eyes at her then turned his attention back to the book that he was reading.

"So, what's your name miss?" Luhan asked her once again.

Name... her forehead creased while thinking for the answer. What was her name? Luhan was looking at her intently, waiting for her to answer his question. A few minutes of silence passed between them, although feeling a bit uncertain about it, she finally spoke up.

"H-Hana...I'm Hana."