''CHAPTER 2''

Walking around the party, see everybody having fun, I meet up with Adrian, ''Hey enjoying the party, glad you could make it'' he said putting a smirk before walking away to a group of boys, I think that what you called it. Looking around dancing to the hit music, drinking my beer and chilling, a boy came from no where, came up to me trying to kiss me, I pushed him off and tried to ran, but his grips around my waist was tight. '' Get off me '' I yelled but the music was too high for anyone to hear. I then suddenly felt a release on my waist, but I didn't knew what happened, but I saw the guy laying on the floor with a bleeding nose, the face looked familiar to the guy who was laying the floor. Adrian held me in his arms ''Are you alright?'' he asked I'm now, I said in my mind, He pulled me to this girl as he whispered something in her ear. She then walked me back to my room. ''stay here, when I get back I will explain everything''. she said closing the door. I stood there confused and astonish, I laid down in bed, but I fell asleep. I felt someone brushing there hand across my face, I woke up to see it was Adrian, '' Good morning, are you awake?'' he asked, getting out of bed I saw other people in the room '' What's happening and what happen last night?'' I asked waiting on a answer, the same girl I saw walked up to me, ''Hi, I'm Amy and I'm Adrian sister, were're sorry about last night, but it was some other boys, from a different collage trying to crush our party, here let me introduce you to our friends, this is Arielle, which is Jake's boyfriend and this is Christina and this is Austin and Aiden''. Arille has blonde hair and blue eye, while Amy has black hair with blue highlights and grey eyes and Jake is well built in body he have light brown hair and hazel eyes just like me and so did Aiden but Austin and Christina both have dark brown hair and grey eyes. They all said hi to me. Meeting all the people are great but having party are another.

     I sat up in bed pulling the sheets over my cold feet. Everyone left the room except Amy and  Arielle, they were helping me get dress. Adrian head in my draw for my bra as he lift it up in the air asking the question, '' What's this ?'', I ran after his hands grabbing it from his hands. '' Certainly not your or nothing to do with you'' I said. '' Woah, there princess, I just wanted to see your reaction, that all'' he said sitting down on his bed, '' Adrian, can quit stop been an asshole for once in your life'' Amy said, his sister. '' And why you Amy the bitch stop telling me what to do'' he replied showing the middle finger. '' Won't you stop it you all ways fight like this'' said Arielle. I took up my phone and looked at the time, it was 9:30 and I was late for maths class, but luckily  my friends helped me to get dress, Amy and Arielle and I rush through the door to reach our class. At the end of the day Amy and I headed to buy ice-cream at the parlor, that was not too far away from our dorm rooms. Sitting down we meet up on Arielle's  boyfriend,  Jake, at lease I got to admit, he is kinda cute.'' hey Jake'' Amy greeted him,''Sup amy, have you seen Arille around?'' he asked. '' yea she at her dorm finishing up some homework assignment'', she said, '' oh hey Amelia, thanks amy, see you later'' he said getting up from his seat, ''yea '' we answered. We ordered our ice-cream and walked back to our dorms, where I told amy later and head on to my dorm room, very luckily I said, once again I got to see Adrian half naked, but this time he wasn't wearing shorts but a towel wrap around his torso. '' where have you been all day?'' he asked, '' with you sister at the ice-cream parlor'' I answered him, '' so you wanna watch a movie?'' he asked. '' sure why not, but get some clothes on first'' I asked with a smile, '' Oh so your turning in my sister now'' he said, but I just rolled my eyes at him and sat on the couch. He pulled on his under garments and other clothing and sat beside me in the couch. At first I felt comfortable until he started pulling me  close to his arms, I wanted to get up but I didn't knew what to do. The door was burst opened, it was my friend, Amy. '' oh boy am I  so glad to see you'' I said getting off the couch, '' hey, amelia, sup?'' she greeted me. Amy phone then rang, she answered it, ''Oh hi, Arielle, I will be there in a minute'' she said hanging up the call, opening the door for herself, leaving without a goodbye. '' Wow your sister is so nice'' I said to Adrian , ''yea, yea more like an asshole'' he replied, '' really that's your sister, you have to say something good about her,for at lease once'' I said rolling my eyes at him, '' your right, I never told anyone this but, if anybody play with her heart, I will kill them'' he said pressing back the movie to play, and moving his hands back around my waist. It was back to awkward moments. 

 I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW BOOK PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD LOVE YALL!!