Reeling Into Real Love (1)

"AGGHH!!!" Sanya winced in pain, everyone surrounded her quickly.

Rocco was the first to rush next to her, "Are you ok?" Rocco looked around her, her stomach was bleeding through her white shirt, "She's bleeding!"

"We need a medic!" Direk Mark yelled. "Sanya?" Direk tried talking to her.

Everyone was in panic, Rocco was trying to stop the bleeding by placing his hand on her stomach, "Sanya, magsalita ka" he asked her.

Her complexion became pale, her body felt heavy on Rocco's arm, she had lost her energy, "Ro--" She faints from all the blood she was losing.

"Asan na ang ambulansya?!" Rocco asked as he carried her. He was in panic, his partner was losing a lot of blood but he's trying his best to calm himself.

Finally the medics showed up, "Nasaktan siya habang nagpa-practice kami ng fight scenes namin, she's bleeding a lot" Rocco explained.

"We need to take her to the hospital now, get the gurney!" The medic yelled to his colleagues.

His colleagues came rushing in with a gurney. Rocco gently laid Sanya onto the gurney, "Rocco, 'wag mo akong iwan" Sanya said weakly.

"Andito lang ako, I won't leave" Rocco followed the medics and rode into the ambulance with Sanya.

_

"Sir, we need you to stay out here. Kami na po bahala muna sa asawa niyo" The nurse told Rocco.

He called Direk Mark, "Nandito na kami sa hospital, ginagamot na siya ng mga doctor ngayon" Rocco said.

"Thats good, pinauwi ko na ang lahat. I'll be there soon" Direk said.

Rocco was in the waiting area, waiting for any of the nurses to tell him any kind of news, he's wearing Sanya's blood, "Lord, kayo na po ang bahala" he prayed.

"Rocco, nasaan na si Sanya?" Kylie asked, "We came as soon we found out" she said. Kylie, Glaiza, Mikee, Gabbi and Ruru were altogether. They rushed to the hospital as soon as Direk Mark told them what happened to Sanya.

They can tell that Rocco have been crying, his eyes were red and trying to keep his composure, "Nasa loob pa rin siya, wala pa ring balita" He told them.

They all sat in the waiting area, it felt like hours, they all looked as soon as the door swung open.

Glaiza and Mikee came back with coffee for everyone, "Wala pa ring doctor or nurse?" Glaiza asked.

"Wala pa rin" Rocco said.

"Rocco, she's strong, alam mo yan" Glaiza assured him, she knows how Sanya and Rocco have grown fond of each other. They spent each taping day together.

"Salamat Glai" Rocco smiled.

The doors opened, "Husband of Sanya Lopez?" The doctor asked as he looked around the waiting room.

Rocco stood up, "Doc, how is she?" The others had a puzzled look on their faces.

"Asawa?" Kylie mouthed to Glaiza but she shrugged.

The doctor shook his hand, "Ikaw nga binanggit ng nurse, ok na ang asawa mo. She lost a lot of blood, but we were able to sew up her wound, it was about an inch deep. She'll be back on her feet in no time" The doctor shared the good news.

The group was relieved and thanked the doctor, "Pwede niyo ng bisitahin ang asawa niyo Mister," He said to Rocco.

"Once we move her to a bigger room, pwede na kayong lahat bumisita" The doctor explained.

Rocco turned to the group with a relieved smile on his face, "Asawa?" Mikee asked.

"Kelan kayo kinasal?" Gabbi teased.

Rocco laughed, "Pupuntahan ko na ang asawa ko" he joked, he went into the emergency room while the others waited in the waiting area.

-

Rocco opened the curtain, Sanya was lying asleep, and IV hanging off the left handside of her bed and a monitor, monitoring her heartbeat, pulse and blood pressure.

She still seemed pale from the blood she lost, Rocco planted a kiss on her forehead while holding her hand, "Sobrang saya ko na okay ka" Rocco said.

"Thank you, asawa ko" Sanya said while her eyes were still shut.

"Asawa?" Rocco asked.

"Naririnig ko yung mga nurse kanina, gwapo daw asawa ko. At sabi kanina ng doctor na kukunin daw niya ang asawa ko" Sanya laughed lightly.

She winced in pain as she tried to sit up, "Careful Sanya, bago pa yung sugat mo. You're on bed rest" Rocco said.

Sanya smiled to Rocco while he was still holding her hand, "Salamat sa pagsama mo dito sa akin"

Rocco looked into her eyes, "Alam mo namang hindi kita pababayan, andito ako para sa'yo" he promised.

Rocco let Sanya rest to sleep, he sat down her bed. One of the nurses came in to let him know that they'll be moving her to a private room.