Chunin exam start

Before I start I want to apologise for my lack of updates. I lost all drive and after reading and researching I am ready to wright. So there are several things I would like to talk about. First naruto wont be god-like. But his companion(who you will find more about) will be closer to good like. But will be very gentle. Finally naruto will not have a seal for everything just practice things.
______________________________________

As naruto returned to the base he sighed. At this point he was returning from a messenger mission. He ran for two days straight to find out he was picking up the newest icha icha book for the third hokage, since someone (kurenai) kept sabotaging the delivers and they have to be delivered secretly.

Naruto entered the base the the office. He walked down the stairs and saw everyone was sitting around mito and shion were curled up asleep. Yugo was on a mission. And shion and hianshi were playing cards. Naruto walked straight past them to head to bed.

"Wait naruto tomorrow your entering the chunin exam with mito and menma." Shisho said handing him a paper he took it with him. And collapsed in bed.

When he opened his eyes he was in a field laying on the stomach of the vixen. Laying not that far is a almost identical copy of naruto but with red hair and no wiskers. He wore nothing but tattered rags. He was chained to a boulder by chains that could hold the kyubbi in place. His eyes had his dojutsu active but instead of blue it was red. And finally a thin white long sword was driven from his left kidney and out the back.

"Hello father," the entity spoke.

"I told you not to call me that," naruto said.

"But I am made from yours and the kyubbis chakra so I am your child," he said smiling. Naruto sighed at his antics.

"Menma, menma, menma. What ever will I do with you your a being made from my insanity and the kyubbis hatred. Yet you only hate injustice and your afraid of your strength, we will be entering the chunin exams" naruto said. Menma just smiled. Before falling foward his chains catching him and he fell asleep. Naruto just went and layed his head on the vixens body drifting into sleep.

As he awake the next mourning he saw mito draped over him. he slowly slide himself from her and creeped into the commons. where he saw a smiling shion.

"sleep good naruto~" she said with a smile. naruto glared at her.

"So you put her there?" he asked. she just smiled and started drinking her coffee. He glared at her collapsing on the couch. He than  pulled Hifu shedā out of the storage seal on the back of his neck. He than unleashed its full form. Dropping it on the floor. When it hit the floor it turned to blood and formed into menma. He was in black pants and wearing red sandals and his sword in his side. He smiled and looked at shion.

"hello shion-sama its good to see you," he said. She smiled, and patted his head.

"its good to see you," she said, "go get ready ill send mito when she wakes up." They nodded and left to the workshop. When they entered they saw yugo etching seals into a sword. Naruto prepared to shrukin and kunai pouches filled with smoke bombs, shrukin, kunai, and first aid suplies. Than he grabbed his extra sword, which was six feet long 4 inches wide blue in color, and had a red foot long handle.

"The mizu kanri i should be hurt your using my sister," menma said with a chuckle. As mito walked in.

"ok boys lets get ready than head out," she said.

~flashbackish~

after his first try in creating a sword he tried to create a new one, not bound to his soul. But during the the crafting process it took the rest of his soul they only found out the truth during a spar. When a sword cut his neck but it did not kill him. they relized that both swords must be destroyed before naruto can die, since they both hold his soul.

~end flashbackish~

Once mito got ready in a green shirt, with black anbu styled pants black sandals and her hair put in a bun with a single pouch on her right leg and her bostaff.  They left for the academy to start the exam. They used the back stairs to reach the exam room. when they entered they saw that there were teams form all five nations, kuso, and a new nation called oto. They saw the three new graduating teams, sakura and ino attacking saskue, and a root agent named sai who was with team 7.

"Every one door down and shut up," Ibiki said. Every one did as he said. "You will be given ten questions if your are caught cheating five times you will be eliminated, began" he said and every one began. After a hour half of the teams were eliminated.

"Now you will receive the tenth question anyone who gets it wrong will be eliminated and won't be able to take the exams again," Ibiki said.

"That's bull crap," Kiba yelled.

"Is that a resignation I hear," Ibiki asked. Over the next five minutes over half the room quit. Before he could say anything else could be said a woman in a open trench coat and Orange miniskirt. With a poster over her head that said the sexy and single Anko.

"The rest of you follow me to training ground 44," she yelled jumping out the window.

"She always does this," Ibiki said rubbing his head as the students left.
_____________________________________

mizu kanri- water control

Naruto
Strength-jonin
Speed-chunin
Ninjutsu-chunin
Kenjutsu-chunin
Genjutsu-none
Taijusu-chunin
Fuinjutsu-master

mito
strength- gennin
speed-gennin
ninjutsu-chunin
genjutsu-chunin
taijutsu-genin
fuinjutsu-apprentice​
irojutsu- gennin
bojutsu-chunin

mennma
strength-chunin
speed-jonin
ninjutsu-genin
kenjutsu-jonin
genjutsu-none
taijutsu-chunin
fuinjutsu-none