A look into the past

"VIZZARIO THEY'RE GAINING ON US!"

"I KNOW!" I yell over the the flames of fire  from the other boats as our races across the waves.

"VIZZARIO WHY ARE YOU SLOWING OWN?!"

"I'M NOT SOMETHING IS UP WITH THE ENGINE! HElP EM CHECK IT OUT!" I say as I hope over the drivers seat and run across the deck to the back of the boat to look at the engine. I reach the back and duck behind the side of the boat barely dogging a fire ball that hit the top of the boats roof. I quickly yank off the top of the engine, thank god that two wires disconnected,and quickly connect them the best I can and begin to run back to the driver's seat.  As I run back an explosion arises from under the right side of the boat tipping it over sending me off the edge and into the cold water of the Indian ocean. I swim up to the surface looking for the boat,but i quickly dive back under as a boat is coming in my direction. The boat zooms over me and I head back up and find the boat swimming as fast as i could to the boat. As I reach the edge of the boat I I see a hand reach over to help me up.

"GRAB ON VIZ!"

I quickly grab the hand,"THANK YOU!" I help pull my self back up as I quickly run back tot the drivers seat an get the boat going. As I drive A bright light shines in my eyes before a large armored boat slams into us,"HOLY SHIT!",I yell as i turn the boat sharply left  as I continue towards the island. The boat begins to charge us again and before i can turn the boat to the doge it an explosion happens on the left side of the boat making the boat drift right,right into the path of the larger boat. "BRACE YOUR SELF!", I yell right before the boat slammed into our shattering our ship and sending us to the cold waters making y world go dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~8 years ago Sacramento,ca~

I sat there in the same old desk chair and same old office as last time, with the walls blank with the exception of the on way window to my right and a door next to it. Not much time later an officer walks in holding a thick folder and drops it on the desk in front of me. He pules out the chair and sits in a layed back position with his arms crossed against his chest and a smirk on his face. "Got caught stealing from the cooking jar again Mr.Zorzetti?" The man says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and place my feet on the table and place my cuffed hands in my lap,"It was more like a federal office,but what ever you say Officer Drake." I say in a matter of fact tone.

"Look kid this was your last straw..We're sending you to juvenile hall tomorrow morning." He said as he leans on the desk a bit.

"Whoa,Whoa,Whoa, there bud I still had two I still had a strike left after this what happened to that I am only 15 ya know." I said as I raised my cuffed hands in the air above my head.

"well you did run away from the orphanage knocking out poor Father Henry to get the keys from counting as assault." Officer Drake said in a bored tone of voice.

"Hay that old bastard had what was coming to him...He doesn't deserve the title of Father." I said as I looked at the floor remembering all the times from the orphanage. The officer looked at me with a sneer on his face.

"No wonder your parents wanted to get rid of you." I got up and reached for his throat but my hands stopped as my hands were pulled back by the cuffs chained to the table. He smiled at me and said,"See you tomorrow sun shine.", As he walked out the room as two guards came in to take me to a cell for the night. We walk past all the locked cells until we found a nice cold musky cell all for my self.How lucky am I right? They trough me and closed the cell door,as a red circle with rune writing around it, appeared where the lock should have been,locking me in the cell. I sighed as I got up and made my way to the small slab of stone sticking out the wall,which they call a bed. I lay down  a put my hand behind my head sad that they took my phone and head phone from me. I close my eyes and recap what had gone wrong.