Chapter 7: Engaged

Natsu's pov:
I woke up next to gray out naked bodies were touching I got up and started cooking I left breakfast on the table with a note that said "dear gray I went to the store to buy something really quick miss you -love Natsu"
I put my shoes on and walked out I ran to the nearest jewelry place and was ready to buy an engagement ring i was so excited I bought two matching rings they both were engraved with the word "forever" I was thinking to myself would gray like this will he accept me as his fiancé I was so excited that I decided to go reserve myself at a special restaurant place it was a bit expensive but I could just do a little overtime at my job I ran back home and saw that gray left a note "dear Natsu breakfast was delicious I have to run an errand be back soon! -love gray"
"I wonder what that errand was"
I stared to get ready and pack the rings in a special box I put on my best cologne and was ready.
a few hours later
gray finally got home I said "gray get ready we are going out for dinner"
"Ok, I have something special for you but you will have to wait till dinner" gray said with and exciting tone.

Gray's pov:
I can't wait to give Natsu his gift I was so excited that I was about to do this we left to dinner and sat down at a fancy table "wow Natsu you did this for me" I said "well this is a special occasion", "what do you mean Natsu" I was madly blushing "well" nastsu got down on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" I was so happy but then I realized that I got him a gift to I got down on one knee also and said "yes I will marry you will you take me as your husband" I pulled out the rings and did the same we were both so happy my ring had the word "love" engraved on it we were the happiest couple on earth we decided not to let the rings go to waste and wore them on both our hand I felt as if I found the one I want to be with forever, after dinner we walked out of the restaurant only to see someone was waiting.

Thank you for reading!