Chapter 8: Lucy And Juvia

Natsu's pov:
We just got out of the restaurant and we're about to head home we were holding hand while two unexpected people showed up in front of the restaurant it was Lucy and Juvia they were just complaining and wrapping their arms around us it was kind of awkward since we kind of rejected them they were trying to separate us "come with me natsu I'll show you a good time" Lucy says while she's rubbing her boobs on me she kept trying to shove them in my face "no I am with gray and I don't like you that way we already talked about this I am in love with gray not you" I responded while I pulled away from her she started crying I didn't know what to do it was getting awkward so I tried comforting her Gray was having his own problems.

Gray's pov:
"Juvia we already talked about this I don't want to be with you I love natsu not you"  "why gray why won't you accept my love I can treat you better than he can my body is better cause it's entirely made out of water I can fit into anything you want me to" say Juvia while whining gosh what should I do this is getting awkward I just hope natsu is doing ok I look over and see Lucy crying "guess not" I whisper to myself I pull away from Juvia she starts crying I feel bad so I try and comfort her she takes my face and kisses me I could tell natsu was watching cause it got really quiet I pull away and scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?"  "Gray I love you accept my love "  "Juvia just stop already I'm done with your bullshit"  she looks shock I it was quiet then I heard natsu "yeah Lucy I can't do this just leave us alone it's getting annoying"  "but natsu I love you so much I want you" Lucy says while sobbing "me and gray are leaving see ya" natsu says happily they are both crying I do feel bad but they just can't keep interfering with us we walk back home we were both really stressed so we decided to pleasure ourselves.

Thanks For Reading