Home sweet home

When he opened his eyes they were not of an old mirror in an apartment. What he saw was a beautiful country home with a slight breeze that made all of the trees move in such a peaceful way that it looked like a movie. But he knew better. This was his home that he has been dreaming for the past 200 years. He started walking towards the house when all around him little white balls of light made a circle around him. Then one by one they all made a person. Marcus knew who they were as soon as he saw them. They were the order. They made sure that the secrets of this world never get told to those who are not worthy. There were five of them in the group and the tallest one of them came forward. “What is your name and why have you shown those who are unworthy the beauties of this place”. “My name is Marcus and I did not mean to show those people our world but I was out of time. I needed to get back here or I would have had to live the rest of my life on that prison of a planet. I know that you are not allowed to make an entrance without asking for permission first, but I only had a few seconds left until the mirror settled and I would have been stuck there and would have been tortured by the ik’s.  I am well assured that you know what those people do to our kind. So please I ask you for forgiveness and that I am allowed to life my life the way it was meant to”. “As the order, we know why you had to come back to us and we can forget about the entrance you have just made”. Thank god Marcus was thinking. I am free and safe yes. “But we are unable to leeway the things you have shown the ik’s. So once we finish talking here you are to use the only thing that you have kept form the past. Turn your watch until it makes a figure 8 and when you do that we will talk about your court hearing and we will see what you fate has decided. Until then good bye and also welcome back to infinity. Once the order said the last of their words they turned to smoke and went with the wind.  Marcus looked back at his watch and tries to think how he was meant to make this thing into a figure 8. As he was looking at his watch a young girl was watching him from a distance. After a while watching him she went over to see this mystery person. If the order has to come and talk to him in person than that means that he has done something really bad. As she was walking closer see saw that he had a zouint watch. There are only 100 of them in the word and she knew this because she had one but it was a newer version. “Who are you” Marcus said in a startling voice without even turning around. “And why have you been watching me for the past five minutes”. “My name is Theresa. I am your sister”. Marcus turned around with a funny look on his face. “Your my what”, “yes I am your sister but you could have never known because I was born after you left infinity. As soon as you got exiled for here we have all been trying to find a way to get you back”. Marcus was just looking at her and then he found what he was looking for. Her eyes. There whole family had the same as his mothers. She had the same eyes. Theresa really was his sister. “Hang on what do you mean that I was exiled from here. My mum, sorry our mum brought me to the other world to keep me safe, not me being exiled”. “Omg is that what they did to your head, well come with me now and I will see if I get your real memory back. I did not even know that the order had the power to change memories but I guess they do have the most power in all of infinity”. She said in an interested voice. After a fifteen minute walk they arrived at a little shelter. This shelter had no roof and it was in the middle of no were. On a first look it looked like a shower but it was actually a way to get to one place to the next instantly. Theresa turned around and said “I hope you remember how to use a wap because if you don’t well then you are going to be in a lot of trouble”. And with that she pushed a few buttons and said “meet me at 27th and 13th brightling court”. And with that she vanished. Marcus just looked at the shower thing that Theresa just went to and took a few steps closer. On the bottom he saw a little circle that had heaps of circles and strange drawing on it. In the middle of the shower thing was a key pad. It had over one hundred buttons on it and only a few keys did he understand. He pressed what he thought was the one button and with that slight button the machine started to hum. He pressed 27 and the number 13 but he could not find the button for brightling court. He closed his eyes and tried to think of what to do. When he opened his eyes he pressed the first buttons that he saw. He had no idea if they were right but he did not care. Once he pressed the button a little voice said “please stand on the circle and await to be at your destination”. The machine started to hum. Louder and louder it went until it went silent and at first Marcus thought he did something wrong but then he was swirling through the air at top speed. Once his surrounding stilled he looked around and saw tall building around him. Unlike the metal that you would find in the other world these buildings were glass. In the sun they had this gentle shine that made you just ogled at them and he remember that at night they do something but his mind just lost the thought. The streets were filled with people minding their own business.