Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

I squealed and rushed downstairs. I pulled out my suitcase and grabbed my MacBook Pro out of it. I quickly opened it up and turned it on. I sent all the girls a text in a group message asking if they were still up.

Are u girls still up? -V

Of course I am! Wen do I evr sleep? -E

Who goes to bed at 9:45? -A

I'm up! Wassup boo? -N

Great ur all up(: get on oovoo!-V

In minutes all the girls got on oovoo. I called them and got a 4 way video call going. "Okay so what is up missy?" Nikki asked.

I smiled and held up the car keys to my grandma's car. "She's letting my drive her car." I stated. The girls looked at me with a look saying 'that's not what this is about'. I laughed and then held up the miles credit card my grandma handed me.

The girls looked confused. "You got a credit card with your grandma's name on it?" Eleanor asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's not mine to keep. It's her miles rewards card so I can buy 3 plane tickets for next Friday." I exclaimed.

The girls squealed. "That means we get to come down in a week and a half?!" Amber screamed and bounced on her bed.

"Oh em gee! I have to start packing! It's cold there right? Damn, I have to go but some more sweaters!" Eleanor gasped. "I need to buy a new suitcase!"

I laughed. "Woah, woah, woah. Okay. First off, just bring a few outfits. You can wear t-shirts and north face jackets with jeans. I mean that's what I wore when I got off the plane. If you need any other clothing you can buy it here. There's plenty of stores. Oh, and make sure you pack a bathing suit." The girls looked at me like I was crazy. "My grandma has a hot tub in her house." I answered the unasked question.

They said 'oh' in unison before picking back up their excited chatter on the trip. "Maybe Veronica's hottie will be around." Eleanor cooed.

I blushed and shook my head. "We are just meeting for lunch tomorrow and I'm sure we won't see each other again."

"Yeah, we'll see about that! Get his number. Keep in touch." Amber suggested.

I shrugged. "We'll see." I mumbled.

"Now, I wonder if I could pick up a guy while I'm there." Nikki squeaked out excitedly. "He has to be well built and super cute. Oh my gosh, what if we run into Carly Rae Jepsen or like the Biebers!" I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"You seriously think that would happen? I mean Carly Rae Jepsen is probably in Los Angeles or something. She could be making a whole new album! And for the Biebers? Yeah right. Didn't Pattie move to Atlanta with Justin? His grandparents are here and they probably don't go out much so how would we run into them?" I tried to be reasonable with them.

Amber piped in. "What if your grandma knows his grandparents! Do you think she could get them to meet with us! I've always wanted to meet a famous person or relative!"

I rolled my eyes. "You guys are so crazy. A famous person is just a person. They don't deserve all this BS going on. They deserve a normal life Iike the rest of us. When you are here we will not be going hunting for the damn family. I feel bad enough people don't leave them alone." I stated making them all quiet. They nodded their heads slowly. "I'm going to go. I'm tired and I want to be out the door tomorrow so I can start the first thing on my bucket list."

The girls and I said our goodnights and then logged off. I quickly purchased the plane tickets and sent a confirmation link to Eleanor's email. I sent her a text to remind her that's where they are. Finally, I drifted off into a deep sleep.