Tired Of Being A Play Toy

Hello everyone, this is going to be my first story so I will need for you all to bare with me.

This story is about a 16 year old girl name Angelica Harrison. When she was little her mother would let men come in their house and have sex with Angelica for drugs. Angelica tried and tried over again to convince her mother that it would ruin her life, but her mother wouldnt listen. As Angelica got older, the only thing she knew how to do was let different men sleep with her. She didnt have any friends or family. All she had was her three kids (Justin-8 , Jayla-5 , and Javion-6 months). After Javion was born, she decided that she needed to make something of herself. She went to school to get her G.E.D, she went to college and later became and accountant. She finally met a man name Antwoine Taylor who loved her and her three kids and her life was going great, until she realized that one of her children father was her brother that was getting ready to die. Still shocked because her mom never mentioned any other kids than her, she realized that her past had came back to hunt her. Will she be able to escape her past once and for all ? Well seems like you will have to read the story in order to know. :)

Vote ♥

Comment♥

Share♥

Fan and I'll Fan Back♥

Thanks,

Love Angel♥