Chapter Three: Settling In

{Author's Notes: Thank you guys for reading! This chapter may be a bit long hahaha idk! 😊 Anyways I would really love it if you guys vote and comment on my story and give me feed back! Thank you so much!!😊😊😊}

***

I stand up, brush off my jeans and my favorite grey sweater from American Eagle. Finally I look up to see the guy with tattoos and piercings I ran into who is staring at me with the most disgusted look on his face. "Aye watch where your going you clumsy bitch!" a thick Irish accent shouts at me. I stare at him startled not knowing what to say. "Ummm uhh I... I'm sorry" finally comes spilling out of my lips. "Whatever just get out of me way!" he says as he shoves past me. I stare down the empty hall unsure of what had just happened. My thoughts finally cleared up and I remembered the reason I had been out. I keep walking until I reach where my English class would be held.

After finding my class I head back to my dorm. I walk into my room, closing the door quietly behind me. "Find the English building fine?" Nicole's voice startles me causing me to jump a little. I walk over to my bags so I can start unpacking the rest of my stuff, I look over at Nicole and smile "Yes I found it perfectly fine thank you for asking." . She nods and smiles. "I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be as quick as possible so you can use it next" she tells me. "No no it's fine take your time! I need to unpack anyways" I say smiling. She nods and walks off to take a shower.

I look around the room and start unpacking and organizing my stuff. I take out a picture from one of the brown boxes I packed up. The picture is of Carla and I after high school graduation. Smiling I place the beautifully framed picture on my bedside table, along with a picture of my father and I. It was one of my favorite pictures of my dad, it was us on our last annual father and daughter vacation. Oh how I wish I could go back in time and relive that trip with my dad.

After a few hours of unpacking and organizing. I flop down on my bed and sigh, looking at my unpacking job, which if I do say so myself was perfection. I put my earbuds in and turn on my music. I went through my first day of university at Stanford through my head and remember the guy I ran into in the hall way. What was his problem jeez! What if everyone here is like him? Boy this is gonna be a long and tough year university. But if I follow my one reason I'm here at university I will flow through this university experience with ease.

***

{SOOOO what do you think?! PLEASE

VOTE AND COMMENT IT LITERALLY TAKES 2 seconds! Thanks for reading!

~Miranda🌚😉🌚}