B

Chapter 2

{S}

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes through the curtains and noticed I was laying on someone's big, muscular, bare, tatted chest.

I looked up to see Ty asleep with his mouth open. I put my finger in his mouth and he bit it.

"Owww, boy" I smacked his chest, lightly.

"I'm sorry, you want me to kiss it?" he asked in his deep, sexy, sleepy voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Yes" I said in a soft voice.

He grabbed my hand and softly kissed my finger a few times.

"Is that better?"

"Yup" I blushed. I was about to get up, but he held me by my waist.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"I figured you would want me to leave after last night"

"Nah, you good. You and yo' fat ass always been good company"

"Shut up" I licked his cheek.

"Eww, nasty ass" he wiped his cheek. "How you feel from last night?" he asked.

"Everything's a little blurry, but I feel a little better, thank you"

"You say 'thank you' too much, but you're welcome" he smirked.

"I know" I laughed. "Well, do you have a extra tooth brush?"

"Yeah, that one from last night was done for" he said getting up and guiding me to the bathroom.

"Shut up" I plucked him.

He just laughed. "Here"

"Thanks"

"Mmhm" he said.

We brushed our teeth then went downstairs so I could make us some breakfast.

I looked through his fridge and his pantries and decided to make waffles, bacon, omelets, and orange juice.

When I was finally done, I made our plates and sat them on the table so I could go back and get the cups.

"Thank you, love" he said.

"Mmhm"

After we ate I took our plates and cleaned the kitchen.

"You eating like you ain't ate in years"

"It's probably from me getting sick and all that alcohol"

"Yeah, probably" he went back to stuffing his face.

After I was done I walked upstairs and walked to his room to take a shower.

"Do you have something I can wear?" I walked out of the bathroom and looked at him laying on the bed.

"Yeah, Mama, let me see" he went in his drawer and gave me a t-shirt and basketball shorts. "This good?"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

I turned the water on and let the hot water warm my tense body and started washing myself after my body relaxed a bit.

I got out the shower then dried off and wrapped the towel around me.

I brushed my teeth again and washed my face before I got dressed.

I guess Ty took his shower in a different room because he was fully dressed.

~One hour later~