Killua's Overall Speed

This is going to be tricky and will involve Math to some extent, so watch out!

ALSO! If you see something on the similar or has the same topic or goes in the same direction as this on the Internet, just know I couldn't have solved this on my own.

ENJOY THE SHOW
- Baby

~>♡<~

On average, lightning is estimated to move at 3,700 miles per second.

Question: Does Killua move at that speed?

Answer: A BIG FAT NO!

Godspeed, or "Kanmaru", or whatever you want to call it, does not increase his speed, it only makes him move at his top speed all the time he is in that state. Like running... or beating up Youpi to his heart's content.

So a normal Killua could match a GodSpeed Killua if he ever needed to, but moving at his top speed is probably exhausting, and that's why we have GodSpeed!

It simply makes him react faster if an enemy were to attack. He also moves faster when performing his own actions and attacks.

Any increase to his speed is thanks to his Nen--more specifically, Ren (I think).

It took him around 5 minutes to reach Gon in that episode where he had to catch up to the said brunette and Pitou.

If it really took him around 5 minutes to catch up to them, he would have needed to travel 1,110,000 miles, enough to circle the earth 45 times (I guess?).

So Killua is waaaay slower than lightning, since I'm pretty sure he didn't run around the world, stealing the world's chocolate bars and Chocorobos before basically teleporting to Gon's side. (Wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened, though)

So let's find out how fast he'd have to go to circle the planet once within 5 minutes.

If my math was correct, that would put him around 82 Miles per second.

So we know he's much slower than that too.

But we're not getting anywhere very quickly at this rate, so let's try another approach....

Looking at a map of the Hunter X Hunter world, we can get a good look and see that the NGL is an island which is pretty much the size of Baffin Island, which is about 1000 miles long.

So let's say Killua started on one end of the island and needed to go to the opposite end of the island and it took him 5 minutes, he would be moving at about 12,000 miles per hour, nearly Mach 2! That's pretty fast!

But most likely, he's not travelling from one tip to the other. Sadly

I don't know enough of the geography to be certain about the distance between his destination and starting point, but I'm sure someone else around here is, and could easily figure out the rest.

~>♡<~

So that's it!

In all my HunterxHunter related fanfics/crossovers Killua's top speed will be Mach 2

I hope you all like it and;

VOTE!

COMMENT!

And...

FOLLOW~!

Buh-bye~