Chapter 7

9:45 PM. Charlie Mikels apartment roof.

"Here we are" whispered Dona, creeping to the edge "Well then, you know how to get up the door?" Drake asked her as they dropped down on the balcony below them "Of course I do" she answered, pulling out a pair of lockpicks from her suspenders and started to work on opening the lock to the door "We could just shoot it open" Drake suggested "This is supposed to be a stealth job" Marvin replied with a lecturing tone "Shut up, both of you" Dona snapped, laying an ear to the door to listen for the lock to click open, and soon enough, it did. Opening the door and holding it for the guys, Dona smirked at them "Ladies first" she said, chuckling under her breath.

As they all entered the room they saw a big king-size bed with its end pointed towards the window, in the right corner stood a deep oak desk with drawers that Marvin already guessed must contain the log book. On the other side of the room stood a tall closet in the same deep oak, on top of it resting what looked like the ivory bust that Ebru had spoken of "I'll get the bust, you guys check the drawers" said Dona, walking over to the closet and nimbly inching herself up, going between the closet and the wall.

Marvin and Drake walked over to the desk and started checking the drawers, finding that thankfully almost all of them was unlocked "This is too easy!" said Drake, scrambling through another drawer just as Marvin noticed the bottom left drawer being locked "Dona, we will need you here" he said, disturbing her attempt of silently grabbing the bust and sending her face first on the ground with the ivory sculpture in her hands "You incompetent bastard" she grunted.

Just as Dona was about to start picking the lock though, footsteps was heard from outside "Shit!" she exclaimed in a whisper, running for the balcony, leaving the bust and boys behind her and jumping off to a drain pipe "What the hell is wrong with her?" grunted Marvin, laying down on the floor behind the bed "Don't know" answered Drake wile quietly hurrying to the doorway and placing himself next to the door. Looking over at the other man, Marvin noticed why everyone usually called him dragon. Drake held in his hands two guns, both at a glance seemingly like normal Walther PPK with fancy engravings. Though one would soon find that the barrel had an extra three centimeters, landing it on twelve in total. More like a baton than a gun in most eyes. The barrels were engraved with slithering Chinese dragons, one on each gun, with the mouth at the end of the barrel. Drake carefully put one gun towards the door entrance, while holding the other upwards finger already on the trigger.