Chapter 4

Rebecca's POV

As soon as I stepped off the podium Eleanor grabbed me and ushered me towards the dressing rooms. I quickly glanced at the clock face that hung neatly on the oppsing wall. It was 7pm and the party started at 9pm. 

"Come on we don't have much time Bex" Eleanor called behind me before locking the door.

" But Elle I don't have anything to wear, all my clothes are at home, can Louis give me a lift home?"

"No, he's already left, besides I brought a dress for you, I knew if you did well you would want to go to the after party" she said before smiling at me.

She shuffled around in her over sized bag before producing all her boxes of makeup, what seemed like 30 shoes and a variety of dresses. 

Eleanors POV

I stared back at Rebecca, I had done a pretty good job of her. She was dressed in a little black lace dress, with black heels. I did her make up and then started on myself.

Louis' POV

" Niall, hurry up!" I called up the stairs, Niall never took this long to get ready ever. I sighed and sat down on the sofa and decied to play with my phone. After 15 minutes Niall finally came down. He Black unconditional jeans, his white T-shirt and blue jacket. His hair was styled in his signature quiff. We both pile dinto my car before driving back to the area.