chapter 2

Rebeccas POV

When I arrived at the stadium, I was directed into the competitors section before heading into the main building. I was greeted my my fellow team mates and headed to the courts to warm up. 

As I was warming up the stadium began to fill with some spectators, as the louder the hall became the more my stomach churned. I headed backstage to the sort of competitors area and waited for my name to be called. The waiting room began to get full with people from all over the world talking, jogging on the spot and listening to music. I checked my phone to see that both Eleanor and my parents had arrived and were in the spectator gallery. The room quieted down and then one by one peoples names were called..

Niall's POV

Eleanor pulled into the Stadium quickly and we all jumped out of the car, 

"Hurry up" she called

we all followed her into the loud hall and we took our seats.

I looked around to see the whole hall and noticed it must have been the womens event today as there were no men around. I slumped back into my seat not finding the sport on the court very interesting, this was going to be a long day ....

4 hours later

Rebecca's POV

I left the court feeling awfully happy with my self, I just won the group. I walked over to the wall showing all the draws and looked for my name... 

ahh, oh I get a bye into the last 16 , that's great! At 3pm so now I get some free time :) 

I walk over trying to spot Eleanor I see her among the crowd, she walks down the stairs and greets me.

"Rebecca!" she called

I turned around to see her behind me.

"hi" i say

" you played amazing there" she said playfully punching my arm

"thanks"

(more conversation .....)

6pm

Eleanor's POV

I look next to me to see louis on his phone and Niall asleep, great.

Rebecca just won her last match meaning she was into the semi final. she was playing in 15 minutes and as it was the later stages friends and family were allowed courtside. I dragged both boys down to the court and sat down as she was on court warming up.

Nialls POV

I slumped down onto the chair beside Louis he was still on his phone. Eleanor poked me

" hey, you know this girl is from Ireland, if you bothered to watch!" she snarled at me just as I was about to continue my nap. She poked louis and he immediately sat up straight and focused on the court. 

I sigh and raise my head to she the girl on the court with the IRELAND on her back. She comes over to the court edge grabs her water off Eleanor gives her a hug and goes to her coach. She was stunning, she had long straight black hair which was in a simple pony tail, which fell just above the IRELAND. She had long legs and warm brown eyes, she was probably the same height maybe taller than me.

Louis' POV 

The match started and 'Eleanor's friend was winning. I looked over at Niall who had his eyes glued to the court. 

Now the score was pretty close I glanced at Niall who looked extremely nervous, and at Eleanor she was biting her nails. As the score grew tighter the Irish girl started to shout word of encouragement to herself I presume or maybe it was to psych them out? Any way it worked as she won the last point both Eleanor and Niall and all the other people courtside stood up so I did to and clapped with them. 

"Elle, so what happens now?" i asked

"she is through to play the final" she almost squealed 

---------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry if its rubbish :/