Part 2

"Up

"Up." I was awakened by a sudden, extremely forceful, shove. My eyes slowly pried themselves open, the harsh light from the sun filling my vision.

"I said up." This time it wasn't a shake, I was kneed in the back.

"Owwww! What the-"

"You didn't listen." My vision slowly adjusted to the light, that's when I saw Pan. No wonder it was such a harsh wake up call. He had his arms crossed over his chest, clenching his fists so hard, I was certain his fingers would break. His face was showing anger, he seemed annoyed with me, then I realized that I was literally sitting in bed staring at him when he basically commanded me to get up. Quickly, I shuffled out of the bed, wobbling as I stood, but regaining my balance in the end.

"Follow me, no questions asked." Pans strict order cut through the silence like an axe cuts wood, and with a wave of his fingers, the force field he put up last night to keep me in was removed. I followed him out of the tent, hugging my self, not being dressed for the cold wether. Since the forest was a bit lighter now than it was last night, it gave me time to examine the camp, its contents and surroundings.

Pan suddenly came to an abrupt stop, causing me to run in his back. He turned around, letting out a huff to show he was annoyed, but didn't snap at me like I thought he would. I'm assuming he could see the fear in my eyes, because that's the truth.

He petrifies me...

Pan made a 'ca coo' sound, in a sarcastic tone. Walking over to where Henry laid under a giant tree.

"Wake up!" He cheered, at least he woke Henry up nicer than he did me. He now held a cross bow and an apple in his hand, they seemed to appear out of thin air, but it's not like I've never been exposed to magic before.

"Catch." Pan chirped, throwing Henry the apple.

"I don't like apples."

"Who doesn't like apples?" Pan questioned.

"It's a family thing." Henry mumbled, making Pan and I both chuckle. But when Pan kneeled down next to Henry, his face changed, straight back into the dark threatening monster I caught a close glimpse of last night.

"Well, don't worry. They're not for eating. It's for a kind of game, a really fun game." Before I could make a move, Pan aimed the cross bow at Henry, scarring him and me to death.

"I call it target practice." Pan gestured for Henry to get up, and he stood up himself, grabbing my forearm. He pulled me behind him, turning around quickly.

"Don't move. Don't say a word. Understand?" I was shaking, no one had ever made me feel so afraid in my life. Slowly, I nodded, trying my best not to move back and make him angry, but he was towering over me, completely popping my personal bubble. He smirked at me, turning back around. I watched as he took a vile of black liquid from a lost boy, dipping the arrow in it.