Prt.3 - Profound Memories took Bad Turn

Part 3

After having their own time they both move back to their duties when their pager goes off announcing the end time of lunch break. After the full day duties they all sign off from their duties, Anjali asked ridhima to hurry up and come in parking she is waiting for her. Hearing her armaan make a face as he desperately wanted sometime with ridhima while dropping her could have been his valid excuse until Anjali have dropped tons on weight on his dreams. Unable to do much about it ridhima kissed armaan on his check wishing him good night but all armaan can do was to sigh with closed eyes as her lips came in contact with his skin whispering 'Good night Basket'.

Later at night freshening up, ridhima had her dinner with her family after when ridhima was about to go to her room her mother called her out "Ridhima" to which she replied turning back "Yes Maa". "There was a parcel for you in your room. Someone send it for you without the name of the sender do check it once." Padma told her to which she nod "okay Maa. I will check it" Coming in room ridhima look around for the parcel her mother was talking about. Tearing up the seal of it ridhima extracted the content from it which shocked it. She shuffle through the picture that she got hold on from the parcel getting hyper with in a moment ridhima moved down with the parcel packed back safely in her purse along her. She moved in living room to see Anjali sitting there chatting with her dad over some administrator stuff. "Di. Can you drive me to Armaan's house now" ridhima asked directly to Anjali without caring for the attention she gained with the urgency her words hold. "What happen ridhzy? Any problem" Anjali tried to ask with calm voice leaving aside her teasing for moment knowing stings are at its serious end to play with. "Yes, now please Di if you can. Else I can take a cab" ridhima tried to make Anjali hurry up with her decision.

Anjali took her car keys hurrying up with Ridhima's pace to drive her to Armaan's place. Reaching there ridhima ring the bell with while Anjali was parking the car. Kaka open up the door to welcome ridhima who looks bit angry and curious so without waiting for her asking kaka told her "Armaan beta Is in his room sleeping he hurt himself while getting back to home." Ridhima hearing it run to his room. When Anjali came in she saw ridhima running up the stairs so she whispered to kaka "Namaste Kaka. I think today is last day of armaan she is very angry" kaka laughed listening to her so he replied "No. She won't be mad at him. She love him so much to do that." They both laughed at their own small conversation "You want something Beta" kaka asked Anjali seeing her settling down with a magazine on the couch. "A coffee will do kaka. I know it's late but I am carving for it."

Sheena saw ridhima walking inside the house with boiling anger dipping from her eyes. She saw her march towards armaan room she walked out to see go after her to eavesdropping but Anjali who was sitting in the living room saw unknown girl in armaan's house coming out from some room and moving behind ridhima so she thought to ask her who she was and what she is doing here. "Hey... Who are you?" Anjali asked coming in front of her blocking her way. "And who are you to ask me that." She ask getting agitated due to the disturbance she got unwantedly. "That's none of your business of who I am. The question is who you are and what are you doing in this house." Anjali asked back with same rude tone as of Sheena. "I live here any problem with that. You tell me who are you and who let you in."

"What...!! As much as I know this house belongs to armaan. Than how the hell you can live her" Anjali asked shocked with this piece of information. "Yes its armaan house and I am his special friend so I am staying here with him. Got your answers now get of my way I have some work" Sheena spoke up rudely looking at the door of armaan's room upstairs while anji was still holding her back not letting her move.

"What's you problem I told you I have some work so just f**k of my way. And who the hell you are standing here at these late hours." Sheena was losing her temper. "I am not letting you go and for your record I am armaan's best friend and the sister of the girl he is getting married to. So you better behave else you will be thrown out of here in a second." Sheena looked at her losing her eye's contact from the room's door. "You what." Sheena asked getting bit surprised.