Prt.4 - She know me Like No one else

Part 4 – She know me Like No one else.

Same day in evening Armaan's phone rings up displaying an unknown number on screen while he was sitting in his cabin all free. He pick the call up "Hello" she spoke up to here "Hello is it Doctor From sanjeevni Hospital." The voice of a girl asked "Yes I am Dr. Armaan speaking. How can I help you" he asked back hearing the girl voice.

"Dr.Armaan actually I wanted to meet you." She said making armaan raise his eye brows in confusion "Excuse me" armaan said. "I mean there is an emergency in nearby mall of the sanjeevni my friend has fallen down and she is bleeding can you please come here. I was trying sanjeevni reception number but it was not getting through" armaan was confused as how she got his number but dismissing the though from his mind know the medical emergency he stood up to leave. He thought to inform ridhima but she was in surgery. So armaan left with the note with Sister Lovey to give it to ridhima before going away. He rushed to the mall that girl have described he was searching for her when he got call from ridhima "Hello basket" armaan spoke up receiving the call while his eyes were still searching for the girl. "Armaan where are you I went to your cabin but you were nowhere to be seen" ridhima asked him but his attention got diverted when he saw a small group formed at some distance. Thinking it to be the spot where the girl might be armaan spoke up on the phone "Ridhima I am out for emergency I will talk to you later" with that he cut the call without waiting for ridhima's reply. Pushing his phone in jeans pocket he took fast steps towards the group.

Reaching the group armaan tried to make his way inside the circle form only to be left confused. There was no accident happen here but there was a girl standing in between the circle speaking something. "Excuse me... can you please tell me if there is some accident happen here." Armaan tried to ask someone who was standing in the crowd when the girl standing in between with her back towards him turn around making armaan shout out "YOU" while the girl just gave a big smile to him.

"Yes Me... Why can't I come bunty" the girl asked armaan. "What are you doing here and what that fake call for pari was?" Armaan asked her but not giving him any answered she moved forward and hugged him. Armaan hugged her back for short time but when she never left him he pushed her irritated. "Why are you calling me pari" she asked him while armaan looked at her weirdly "That's what your name is I guess PARI" he replied stressing more on her name "No bunty it's bubbly for you. Remember Bunty bubbly." Making armaan smile. "Anyway what are you doing here plus sir never told me about you coming back." Armaan asked her "You know it I like giving surprise so here I am plus I forgot the address so I came here" she replied joyfully as always "Why haven't you came to sanjeevni instead why mall than" armaan fired yet another question "You forgot my Sautan is also there na" bubbly spoke up making armaan confuse for a while "Sautan..!!"

"Yeah ridhima remember my Sautan" she replied hitting armaan on his head playfully. Armaan laughed remembering the old memories "yeah right. Let's enjoy this day not telling ridhima about this meeting."

Sheena who was coincidently in the same mall and watching armaan and the new girl in same frame talking laughing since long moved towards them only to here last few sentence of their conversation from the part where Bubbly declared ridhima as her Sautan and armaan too was planning the day out with the same girl. Smirking at this she made up something in her mind and rush out of the mall to go somewhere. So she was inside sanjeevni asking for Dr.Ridhima. When she spotted her coming from ICU. Rushing towards ridhima she spoke up "Hello ridhima" ridhima looked up at her excited greetings knowing there is something cooking in Sheena's mind ridhima greeted back in low voice "Hi" and was about to move away when she asked "Ridhima armaan was dear friend of mine so I want to wear something pretty in his wedding but I in hurry to fly here left my dress back at home can u please come with me to get some new dress. I am new here and you know this city very well please help me Na... Meanwhile we will shop and can get to know each other too." Sheena asked her. Ridhima was about to deny her when Dr.Keerti came and said "Dr.Ridhima the Patient you operated on is stable now. You have been working on the case since long now you go home and take rest you are free for the day" with that she left ridhima behind to get stuck with Sheena. Having no excuse now ridhima have to go with her.