23 years old

Jenna is 23 now and she's moved out of her parents house found a nice little apartment. But she needed a job. So as she was taking a walk in the bush she found an awkward looking path.. so she took it and she found this abandon shop... and she looked inside because it was still in good condition.. it was nice so the next day Jenna went back, but this time, she had brought 75 prices of wood! But why? Because she wanted to fix it up and live off the grid... so she did And she didn't have to pay bills or nothing... but... she still needed a job... she was up nights thinking about what she could do. But she still didn't know... So... She went to the all-time famous designer store of clothing. And she loved the outfits there so she decided that she would want to get a job there. So she did... guess what... she got the job! So... Know that she was paying her own bills she didn't have to go to her parents when she needed money for groceries for all that fun-ish stuff. So since she was making her own money and she was making a lot of moneyshe still wanted to pay her parents back that she's going to get her own car and she had made enough money she's making millions today and she had enough money to buy herself a Cadillac or Lambo so she went to the dealership and got a Lamborghini Veneno purple she didn't quite know what to do about her parents yet though she wasn't sure if she could get them a card for she should just get them give them cash so she's kind a like her photo so she got both that worked worked a lot cash in her mind fixed everything after getting a job she was buying stuff all the time and it didn't matter what she was getting she always wanted it. Her parents tried to talk her out of buying all the stuff but she was going out to much and making too much money to care. So a couple years later she finally realize that she had been wasting a ton of money and her little house out in the middle of nowhere was gonna be destroyed.