Number 3

*this chapter includes smut*

Taemin hated when Jongin went to dance practice. He was always alone in his house, doing his hair, watching TV, or just sleeping but now Taemin has a friend. A friend that won't hurt him or tell him to take his clothes off. He grabbed his phone and called Chanyeol "Hello..?" Chaneyol said, sounding a bit tired. "Did I wake you up?" Taemin said. He felt kind of guilty when he heard the elder voice. "No just I'm..never mind how are you?" Chaneyol said. Taemin bit his lip, trying not to smile. "Good I'm just bored I was just wondering if you wanna come over?"Taemin asked. Chanyeol yawned and said 'sure'. Taemin smiled and hung up before Chanyeol could say anything else.

Around a hour later Taemin heard a knock on the door. Taemin ran towards the door and opened it. "Good morning Taemin." Chanyeol said, holding a bag of sweets. He was wearing joggers and a sweatshirt. "You brought food? How sweet of you~!" Chanyeol smiled and laid the food on the table. "So Taemin what makes you bring me here this early?" Chanyeol asked. Taemin grabbed his wrist and they both sat on the couch. "I just need a friend to talk to and hangout." Taemin said.

"A friend? Well then, friend what do you wanna do?" Chanyeol asked. "We can go to Dillard's!" Taemin exclaimed happily. "What about skateboaring?" Chanyeol said. "Skateboarding? That sounds dangerous though.." Taemin crossed his arms and sighed. Chanyeol smiled and grabbed Taemin's hand. "Come on it would be fun to have a skateboard buddy I hate skating alone." Chanyeol said. Taemin felt like once he step on that skateboard he'll break his legs but he wanted to make a good expression on his new friend.

"Fine..lets go skateboarding.." Taemin got up and grabbed his flannel shirt and tight jeans. "Don't try to look too pretty when were at the skate park." Chanyeol said. Taemin rolled his eyes. He grabbed eyeliner and his cherry lip balm just incase his lips get dry. He put both his things in his pockets and put his clothes on in his room. "Looking cute with your long hair." Chanyeol said.

Taemin blushed and put his hair in a ponytail. "Oh good you're done lets go." Chanyeol said. Before they left Taemin grabbed the bag of sweets and followed him behind. It didn't take that long when they made it to the skate park. It was quite empty since it was 7am in the morning. "Here Taemin." Chanyeol gave him a blue and white skateboard. "What if I fall down and die.." Taemin whined. Chanyeol laughed and patted his head.

"Believe me you're not gonna die but you might fall so this is why I brought knee pads and elbow pads oh and a helment.." Chanyeol said, handing him the items. Taemin thanked him and put them on. "As much how good you look in those flats you gotta take them off and wear these shoes." Chanyeol said. He was holding a pair of Vans in his hands.

"Why?" Taemin asked. "Because if you break your feet because those flats slipped of your feet that is gonna be a huge problem.." Chanyeol said. Taemin nodded and took the flats off and wore the Vans. "Good now get on the skateboard and be free." Chanyeol said. Taemin looked at him, dumbfounded. He got on the skateboard and his legs wobbled. "Oh silly Taemin hold my hand." Chanyeol said. Taemin held his hand and his legs stopped shaking.

"Whoa..what are you guys doing?" Chanyeol turned around and saw Jongin walking on the sidewalk. "Teaching Taemin how to ride a skateboard duh.." Chanyeol said. Jongin went inside the skate park and saw Taemin. "Why are you here Jongin? Doesn't your class end at 2pm?" Taemin asked. Jongin sighed and shook his head. "It closed due to some smell in the studio so I won't be to dance for awhile.." Jongin said. Taemin saw the sad look on his face.

Taemin got off the skateboard and hugged Jongin tightly. "Its okay maybe while you take a break you can teach me dancing." Taemin said. Jongin smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. Taemin kissed him back and Chanyeol turned around. Chanyeol kind of felt jealous when he saw Taemin kissing Jongin. It wasn't like he liked him anyways.

"Bye Chanyeol and thank you for the sweets!" Taemin held the bag of sweets in his hand and Chanyeol turned back and waved. "Jongin, Chanyeol is so cool! I didn't know having a friend would be this great.." Taemin happiness faded away and sadness grew upon him. "Maybe if I wasn't pathetic I would had a friend years ago.." Jongin patted his head.

"You wanna know what would make that frown upside down?" Jongin asked. "S.E.X" Jongin spelled out. Taemin punched him in the arm and walked off. "You're not helping Jongin." Jongin ran after him and held his hand. "Taemin its been forever since we had sex.." Jongin said. "Literally less than 24 hours ago.." Taemin said. Jongin frowned and picked Taemin up.

"I'll buy you every last cherry lip balm in the store if we have sex. Also, foundation, brushes, powder, and eyeliner." Jongin said. "Deal." Taemin jumped down from Jongin hold and Taemin ran inside a store filled with makeup products. "Come get your wallet we don't have all day." Taemin said. Jongin smirked and followed him. Once they've finished shopping Taemin had two bags filled with all the makeup Taemin needed.

"Sweetie lets walk faster sex is waiting for us." Jongin whined. Taemin rolled his eyes and they both walked faster until they made it to the house. Taemin dropped his things and took his clothes off except his boxer. "Sex at 7am? Thats a new one Jonginnie." Taemin said.

Jongin smiled and pulled Taemin into the bedroom. "Condoms?" Jongin asked. "Of course we need condoms." Jongin grabbed the condoms and some lube. Taemin looked down and saw a huge dent in Jongin's pant leaking with pre-cum. "Horny already? Not surprised.." Taemin said. Jongin leaned in for a kiss before he took his pants off and his boxer's. Jongin began to deep throat Taemin. Jongin twisted his hair around, moving his hands to his cheeks, making Taemin go back and forth sucking on his thick cock. Jongin moaned loudly, pulling Taemin back.

"Fuck Tae I'm close bend down for me." Jongin said. Taemin grabbed the condoms and put it on Jongin's member. Taemin bent down, spreading his ass for Jongin. "No lube this time." Taemin said. Jongin smiled and threw the lube on the floor. He smacked Taemin ass and Taemin yelped. Taemin felt the tip of Jongin member around his entrance. Jongin slowly went inside of Taemin and Taemin moaned a little. He grabbed Taemin shoulders and squeezed them tightly, still going inside slowly.

Jongin groaned when he felt Taemin walls squeezing his member. "You're so warm and tight.." Jongin groaned. Jongin began to pick up the pace when he heard Taemin soft moans. Jongin enjoyed the soft moans from Taemin but he wanted Taemin to scream his name out. Jongin began to search for Taemin prostate. "Jongin..make me cum." Jongin grabbed Taemin's cock and began to jerk him off while searching for his prostate.

"Fuck Jongin!" Taemin moaned, when he felt Jongin hit his prostate. "Harder!" Jongin did what he was told and began to abuse his prostate. "Fuck Taemin I'm cumming!" Jongin grunt, banging inside of Taemin's anus. He let go of Taemin's cock when he reached his climax and came inside of Taemin's. Taemin came seconds later. Jongin kissed Taemin again, exploring each other mouths before pulling away.

"You're just so hot Taemin.." Jongin said. Taemin smiled and laid down on the bed. "Lets sleep I'm tired.." Taemin yawned and pulled the covers up. "I love you Taemin." Jongin kissed his lips and Taemin nodded. He cuddled with him and they both closed there eyes.