Chapter 35

Chapter 35
•Abby's POV•

The next morning I was woken up by Luke's phone ringing and my phone ringing at the same time. Michael was calling Luke and Bailey was calling me. I sat up and answered my phone and Bailey told me that she was on the way to the hospital and that her water broke. I told her that we would be there in 30 minutes. After I hung the phone up, I woke Luke up and he got up and started getting dressed. While he was getting dressed, I woke up the kids and got them dressed along with myself. Once we were all dressed and ready to go we got into Luke's truck and left. 10 minutes later, we got there and Michael texted me telling me to call him. I called him and he told me that she wanted me in there along with him.

Finally, the baby was born and it's so cute. It's definitely a boy and Bailey and Michael named him Mark. I missed holding a tiny baby. It felt like just yesterday Corona was born.

About an hour after Mark was born, Bailey said that Corona, Tate and Luke could come in. Michael went to go get them and I could hear Corona's thoughts.

"MOMMY I'M SO EXCITED!" Corona said to me in her head. I smiled.

"What?" Bailey said looking at me.

"Corona is really excited." As I said this, the door opened and a little tiny body came in slowly. She was so shy suddenly. I waved her over to me.

"Go ask Aunt Bailey if you can sit next to her on the bed to see the baby." I whispered in her ear.

Corona walked over and asked. Bailey said yes and Luke helped her up. Corona looked at Mark as if he was the most amazing things she's ever encountered. She leaned down and hugged his tiny body and said "You're my best friend." Everyone smiled at the sight.

After everyone got to hold him and adore the newborn's cuteness, it was time to go home.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for not updating in a long time. So so sorry. I've had the worst writer's block ever!
I hope y'all are made and yes I know this chapter is SUPER short. So sorry!!

I hope y'all aren't mad. Love y'all!!
I hope y'all have a good day!!

Love,
Abby xoxo