Iwatobi swim club

"Yuri! What's this?" Yuri steps out of the kichen so he can see the image on the tv that Victor is pointing at; on it he can see images of topless anime boys and water. Immediately he identifies the show;

"That's free, it's a sports anime about a swim team that everybody keeps telling me to watch, I haven't gotten around to it though..." Yuri stares at the animations on the screen wondering why on earth everybody told him to watch it. He's not into swimming so what about it inclined people to recommend it to him specifically?

"Let's watch it!" Victor signals for Yuri to come to the couch with a large smile, he can't deny that heart shaped smile.

Yuri sighs in defeat and removes his apron before flopping on the sofa next to his coach.

💧🌊💧❄💧🌊💧

"That was... interesting" Yuri commented quietly once the closing theme had ended. At some point during the episode Victor had gotten close to Yuri, really close, infact, Yuri was practically sitting on Victor's lap, his head resting on his chest, listening to the rythmic thump of his heart.

"Don't you think it was pretty... um... gay?" Yuri continues; he was used to hints of gayness in anime but this show didn't just have hints, it had evident indication of gay.

"Yea Makoto and Haru seem to have something going on between the lines..." Victor trails off as he strokes Yuris soft black hair.

"I don't think You can get gayer than that in anime" Yuri frowns hard, trying to search his mental anime library. It's not working very well, he blames Victor for that, his proximity is distracting.

"Yea, it's a long shot... I guess the only way you can top Free is by having two men directly flirt, or kiss, or get engaged of something" Victor laughs at the end of his sentance, he knows as well as Yuri does that that's a really long shot. Anime creators aren't brave enough to top that.

"You know what Victor? There's a thought tickling my brain that there may just be an Anime like that... I just can't put my finger on it..." Victor stares at Yuris cute confused expression as he tries to think of what Yuri could be talking about, sadly, he doesn't know much at all about Anime.

"I must be inventing things. There is no way in hell that an Anime could be so gay" Although Yuris mind still feels unease, he decides that it's simply not possible. Victor nods in agreement.

YOU FOOLS THE ANSWER IS RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES

I thought about this happening randomly while singing the free theme and I thought it was just too funny not to one shot

Ps: My yoi vampire Au 'Your blood' is up with its first chapter so go check it out

Pps: ill be doing a sequel to Haunting past next so get ready for pain and tears muahahah

I need Jesus

Bye xx