Him

There were only two days of summer left. The days had been going so slow since Bill cipher's weirdmegeddon started three days ago. I was hiding in an abandoned building after my parents got taken by Bill's minions. I barely escaped with a scratch mark on my cheek when they had come to our house. I decided that it was best if I helped the people of the town, so I swiftly got up and started walking, leaving the building in search of survivors, when I heard a noise. I stopped in my tracks frozen in place. "I SEE YOU" a voice rang through the empty building. I turned around to see the one and only Bill cipher. We were face to face with each other, him floating right in front of me, glowing a menacing shade of yellow. I stayed still, hoping today wouldn't be my last on this Earth. Then, all of a sudden, I remembered when everything was normal, when I used to hate my parents for caring about me. I know deep inside they yelled at me because they cared for me so much, but I would always ignore them and hate them. I now realized how much my parents really meant to me. I missed them so much, I wanted to tell them how sorry I was, but it was too late. Filled with anger towards Bill for taking my parents away from me, I grabbed a knife that magically appeared before me. "DO IT" Bill cipher said. Did he want me to kill him? Shaking my head, I pounced at him and stabbed the knife into his big round eye, but when I looked at the damage I had caused him, I gasped. All I saw was my mother where bill once was, with the knife stabbed into her stomach. I saw my beloved mom fall to the ground with the knife dug deep into her flesh. I looked at my hands, the blood of my mother all over them, and my clothes with blood splats everywhere. Then I felt a cold chill behind me. "GOOD" Bill whispered softly in my ear. I was so angry at what Bill had made me do, so devasted at what I had done to my mom, but then, for some strange reason, my anger was replaced with laugher and I couldn't stop laughing at my mother slowly bleeding out to death. I had become so happy, a sickly sickly happy. Then I looked down at my own body, and saw my arms and legs, hooks dug deep into my flesh. On the ground next me was a thin rope leading up to the sky where Bill cipher was holding a cord attached to the hooks. "NOW YOU'RE MY PUPPET" he laughed, and everything became black.