Chapter 2

After storming upstairs aggravated at Bri for doing the unthinkable and destroying our parents stuff I walk in to the bedroom we share and see something on my bed it was a family photo actually the only family photo we ever took I remember that da...

After storming upstairs aggravated at Bri for doing the unthinkable and destroying our parents stuff I walk in to the bedroom we share and see something on my bed it was a family photo actually the only family photo we ever took I remember that day like it was yesterday.
---
(Flashback to when they were 10)

" Brianna get back upstairs right this instant and go put on the dress I got you" Mother yelled frustrated over the fact that we had our family photo in ten minutes and Bri refused to put on her dress.
" I am not putting on the stupid dress for a photo I'm not even welcomed in" Bri shouted back refusing to put on the stupid dress she would like to call it. I myself don't even like my dress but I'm to good to tell mom that.
"Honey just let her wear that we don't have time to argue besides what does it matter" Dad said trying to be the peace maker.
" Whatever I'm glad we got Jade you are just a delinquent now let's go girls" Mom said grabbing her coat and walking out the door with dad following her; looking at Bri I see hurt cross her face but it's gone in an instant replaced by coldness.
"Whatever I don't like this family anyway" Bri mumbles glaring at me but grabbing her coat none the less and walking out the door with me following behind an locking it.
Needless to say the photo ended with me in front of our parents with them hugging me from behind with Bri standing off to the side staring at us,we never truly got along After that.
---
After setting up the photo and wiping my tears away I hear my sister walking up the stairs to our room so I lay down and pretend to be asleep.
After knowing she was asleep I stand up and get dressed sending a quick text to Reece.

Me: Hey can you meet me at the usual place

Reece: Sure what's wrong you usually want to meet when something is bothering you

Me: I will explain when I get there see you soon xox

After making sure everything is locked up I stretch out my wings which still amaze me at how beautiful they are and fly to the alleyway between A cafe and a florist (random I know but it's our spot) and see him standing there. I land in front of him and he quickly wraps me up in a hug while I start to again cry gosh I am such a softie. He grabs my face and makes me look at him and just like my wings, amazes me with his dark black hair and Forrest green eyes while standing at a tall 6'2 while I'm a short 5'1 if you couldn't of guessed he is my boyfriend. You are probably wondering why we are meeting at midnight in an alley well the thing is Reece is like me an angel but he is dark and no bri doesn't know about him if she did she would no doubt tell on us which would get our wings and powers taking away because our relationship is forbidden by the angel laws. I know I am supposed to be good and follow all laws but I can't help who I love and I just so happened to love a fallen and fallen angels only have feelings for one to everyone else they are ruthless take my sister for example.
"What's wrong Princess" He asks making me look at him while I try and control my tears it is then I realize that we are on the floor with me and his lap. After spilling everything and cuddling more in to his chest he starts to talk.
"Jade I know what she did was wrong but you have to understand that we fallen angels can't help it and with everything you told me about y'alls parents I can understand where she is coming from but she still should of talked to you first" Reece explained lightly kissing my head while I look at him.
"I know it just sucks you know she doesn't even try and now with us being 18 and no parents it will be no time before she leaves and I never see her again" I explain incredibly saddened that my only sister is too going to leave me one day just like my parents.
" I know princess but you won't be alone you will always have me" He said kissing me lightly making me smile.
" I know Reece I know" I said but deep down knowing that nothing lasts forever not even true love. After talking with Reece a few another hour or two I finally get home and crawl into bed.
---------------------------------------------------
the next morning I wake up to a empty room which isn't surprising cause Bri usually wakes up early to get away from the family I soon as possible where she goes nobody knows. I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast when I see Bri has already made some on the stove which is weird but oh well I was hungry. The rest of the day was spent with me cleaning the house and doing laundry sometimes even I get annoyed how much of a slob my sister is. After cleaning I realize how empty the house seems now with all of our parents stuff gone so I go shopping for other stuff and on the way home I see an injuried dog. I walk over to the dog and use my powers to heal the cut on it's side glad to be helpful unlike my sister who would of killed to "put out its misery" I go home and place the stuff away for decorating. It's almost 9 when Bri finally walks through the door on the phone with someone which surprises me cause I didn't know she had friends. After making sure Bri was safe I walk upstairs and fall into a deep sleep.
--------------------------------------------
So guys how is Jade is she good or what so as you guys know me and girly will be switching meaning that next chapter will be in Bris point of view but remember to like comment and most importantly enjoy BYE!
-TomBoy :)