Episode 2

You were looking at Viktor when suddenly your teacher runs in and yells.

"(Y/N)!This is insane! Why didn't you tell me the famous Viktor was your coach!" She yelled.

"Wait how do you know?!" You yelled.

Your teacher put her phone in your face you looked at it."Starting today I'm your coach!" It was a video of Viktor telling you that at in the staking rink.

"Crap!" You said.

"Anyways...where is he?" Said your teacher.

"Right under your nose." You said.

"Huh?..." She looked down "Oh my! He's a sleep...how pretty." Said your teacher smiling.

"I guess." You said smiling.

"Wait...(Y/N) weren't you depressed when you heard he retired?" She said confused.

You blushed." Yeah...But only because he's my favorite idol." You looked away.

"Anyways I'll go wash this plate." You said grabbing the plate and heading to the kitchen.

"woof!" You turn around and see Makkachin. You finish washing the plate that Viktor ate out of and you pet Makkachin. You hug him.

"You're so cute!" You said hugging him. He licked your face.

"Makkachin~?Where are you?" You heard Viktor.

Makkachin leaves you and runs over to Viktor. You follow him.You smile at Viktor.

You leave to the hot springs. You get undressed, wrap a towel around you and enter the hot spring. You sigh.

"Ah~!It's so warm." You smile.

You close your eyes and enjoy the warm and gentle water. You hear the door open.you just dismiss it and think that a customer came in.

"(Y/N) lets shower together~!" Your eyes shot open you look for the owner of the voice. You blushed.

It was Viktor.He was shirtless and just had a thin, lose towel around his waist as if it was going to fall off any minute. Your face had a million shades of red.

"GET OUT!" You yelled. You ran up to him pushing him out of the woman's side.

"Awww~!" He started whining.

***

You dried your hair and left the changing area. You see Viktor waiting for you. He was holding a pillow and blanket. Makkachin was waving his tail.

You walked up to him and smiled.He smiled back.

"Let's sleep together!" He said.

"Sure." You smiled. Makkachin knew where you guys were going and went ahead.

"(Y/N)." Said Viktor.

You turned your head around. "What?"  

"The floor is cold...so is it fine if I sleep with you?" He said grabbing your chin. He was so close to you, your lips could touch. You could feel his warm breath on your lips.

"U-Uh...sure." You blushed.

"I'm just playing." He laughed poking your forehead.

You went in your room and climbed into bed. Makkachin climbed into bed with you. He licked your face then jumped back down with Viktor and curled up with him. You turned off your light and closed your eyes.

"(Y/N)...tomorrow we're going to practice." He said grabbing your hand. You jumped at the sudden contact.

"Okay, well I guess I should get some rest tomorrow." You said blushing in the dark.