sorrow

Alex's POV

" Mom get up please, please don't close your eyes. I...I need you.please." I said looking at her blurry face due to the tears forming in my eyes and the blood dripping from the slowly healing wound on my eyebrow. Quickly wiping it away I saw nothing but love and sadness pouring from her slightly closed eyes that I so desperately begged to stay open, but it seems we don't always get what we want and the moon goddess had other plans.

she gave me a small smile whispered "I love you"  took one last breath and she was gone. The women that gave birth to me, raised me, protected me, and loved me for me. shes was just..just gone. Nah this is just a dream... nightmare even, because I refuse to believe this queen of a women could ever go out like this. The moon goddess just wouldn't allow it..... right! wrong reality is finally setting in as I gaze upon her beautiful now pale skin. I look at  her eye lids that I now know I would never see open to reveal those spectacular  blue-green eyes ever again. her mouth that would never open again to scold me for coming home late or to show that million dollar smile everyone loves and adores, not to mention when she utters those three simple words to me everyday never missing a beat. I close my eyes.

Time stops as well as my heart, the pain... no its to much. I can literally feel my heart breaking feeling my connection from my mother slipping out of the grasps of my fingertips. My heart beating rapidly as waves of pain rake through my body and more tears falling from my eyes onto her cheek. My wolf howls and whimpers in sorrow from the lost of our mother our queen and our savior. The others joining in whimpering in the back of my mind. All my adrenaline disappears, the energy in my body no longer existing.  I feel no use of continuing  on without her.

MY father and the other rogues are finally dead, I killed him and everyone else that was a threat to the pack including the rat that infuriated pack territory in the first place. After he attack  my mother, I killed them but I took to long getting back to her and her death was the result. Now I'm sitting here feeling like I got the whole world on my shoulders because of what, aha my old man didn't like the fact that I was a hybrid and ten times stronger then him, an alpha. The fuck is wrong with him. Mom left his ass years ago but lets not get into those details right now its hard to think about it, its hard to think about anything right now besides the fact that I just witnessed my mom take her last breath.

" Alex " someone called my name and I immediately opened my eyes and looked at my mother who was still in my arms lifeless. I looked around to see no one other than the dead rogues surrounding me but still I can hear someone calling my name. " Alex" they whisper this time and I look down to see my mother staring at me with her eyes wide open and and a horrifying look on her face.

"Alex" opening my eyes and sitting up fast, sweat soaking my clothes from head to toe. Breathing hard  blinking rapidly I desperately try to forget the dream but its burned into my memory and the day of my mothers death will forever haunt me. Ignoring AJ's worried expression I get up and head into the bathroom to do my daily routine. Getting out the shower I take a quick glance at my reflection into the slightly foggy mirror. Already knowing I look like shit, I brush my teeth and exit the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day. After getting ready I throw on the best fake smile I can muster up and leave for school mind-linking the pack and telling them all of what needs to be accomplished today.

Happiness everyone searches for it only a select few find it. I had that. I want it back, i want my mother back. she  left and now my heart is dull barely hanging onto life let alone happiness.... perhaps its not meant for all. God its times like these when I just wanna curl up into my mothers arms and she would whisper sweet nothings into my ear and tell me its gonna be alright. which is ironic because that's the very reason for my sorrow..... i miss you so much mother.