Fear this is to good to be true

Alex's POV

It's been a week now and Sam has been healing nicely. I still can't believe I have a mate, a part of me loves her so much but another part is scared. Which part I don't know but the fear is there.

Sam's POV

Alex the most feared alpha is my mate! And I couldn't be more terrifyingly excited. Are the story's true? Will she love me as much as I already love and adore her. I know that it was quick, hell its only been a week but I can't fight the undeniable excruciating feelings I have for her. She makes me feel like the queen I was born to be. Today we are going to go into the woods to test my strength and see how much I've healed. Today I'm going to show her my wings. No other being has seen them other then my most trusted associates, but sadly they are all gone.
My wings are unlike any other fae. I was very blessed. We began our trek  to the open field in the middle of the woods. 'This is where she found us sam'.  Signs ' please don't remind me' I shake the memory from that horrible day to the back of my mind but yet it still lingers. Snap.. snap.. snap..
BOOM I crash into my mates hard but surprisingly soft back. Damn it, it happened again. That horrible memory will forever haunt me. " are you ok love?". "Yes" I answer slowly a little unsure of myself. She looked like she wanted to ask again but thought otherwise 'smart cookie' my hybrid whispered. I couldn't help but to snicker a bit.

"Let's begin". She said with a faint smile on her lips. My cheeks instantly started to heat up 'damn that fucking vamp blood' we both burst out laughing.

Alex's POV

"Right so let's check on your strength first". 'Oh she strong alright I mean fuck, do you remember her strong ass jaw..' Isaac shut the hell up dude!! Are u trying to get me hard, I can't think about that right now'. 'Chill my bad bro I just can't stop thinking about how she grabbed..' ' ok we're done talking' I blocked him out.

" why are your cheeks red" Sam asked making me stutter out a stupid excuse " oh you know the trek was more hot then I was expecting"  I said with a nervous laugh. " okay " she commented and remained quiet for a few minutes.

"So like I was saying let's test your strength." I walked to a large fallen oak tree hoisted it above my head and threw it at her with lighting speed.  She waved her hand and sent it crashing into another tree about a hundred feet to her left. For a split second I was amazed but I had to regain focus. Maybe I should have warned her but before I knew it I was transforming into my dragon.

I ran at her full force

I ran at her full force. She surprised me. She smiled and her wings suddenly appeared. Their beauty blinding me, no I mean quite literally I had to stop in my steps. Finally my eyes adjusted and I can see all the beauty that they were. How could anyone want to hurt this beautiful being. I suddenly remember the day I found her and my nostrils flared and smoke began to pile out. She sensed my change of mood and instantly appeared at my side. " it's ok baby I'm fine now." She tried to say. I knew she was lying to make me calm down and the fact that she would do that makes me love her so much more. I have a great appreciation for her. A bit of fire came out but not to much that would light something aflame. I shifted  back into my human form. How did she know what was wrong. ' through the mate link dummy,  she felt why we were angry' ' yeah I knew that'. but even so she shouldn't have knew what I was angry about. We haven't fully mated yet. All I got back was a growl in reply.
I shifted my focus back on her. I kissed her check slowly,  "Thank you" I said genuinely meaning it. It's hard to be in-control all the time so when I do lose it. It takes strength to real it back in. And she helped me do that in an instant. 
" don't mention it mate" her hybrid replied
"Right well we will pick back up training tomorrow, let's head back".

When we reached back to the pack house there were pups running everywhere and the adults and the pups had some kind of water war going on.
" oh I so want in on this action" Sam said sprinting to pick up a water gun and blasting pups from every which way. Everyone paused for a brief  second then played so much harder, laughter filled the air. I chuckled and look upon my pact with so much love and admiration. She has brought everyone so much joy in such a little bit of time. It seems to good to be true. ' we deserve this Alexandra' my hybrid remarked. I nodded my head, grabbed a water ballon and threw it at my brother full speed. He sprouted a devilish grin. " oh game on" he yelled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Authors note: this chapters is dedicated to @killkill21 hope you guys like it.. I wouldn't have wrote it so thank that person.