Control

Just a heads up the bold is sam's hybrid ciara
Sam's Pov

"Sam do you smell that you need to get up now" my hybrid Ciara said making me realize the strawbery slash woody smell really close to my nose. I heard a growl and I started to move trying to force my body to be  as awake as my mind is right now. I whimpered lowly from the tenderness of my muscles. Slowly but surely I opened my eyes and came face-to-face with a beautiful woman staring at me. I realized I was clinging on to her. Her body flush against mine there was no doubt that this goddess was my mate. Plus I had my overly excited hybrid Ciara screaming in my head that she was indeed my mate. Not to mention the blissful sparkling sensation that spread through my body as we touched. Slowly reality came to mind and I tried to pull away. Key word, tried. She pulled me slightly tighter to her body if that was even possible and her wolf automatically took over. Hello my beautiful mate" he said hmm that's strange her wolf is male. Frankly I'm to distracted by the Lust and love clouding my vision as her gold eyes stare intensely into mine  to care. I feel myself getting wet as she starts to sniff my neck as I do the same, Ciara takes over before I can make a response. "Yes daddy" she said taking in long sniffs as we graze her neck with our canine teeth that is now  fully extended. I fight to take back control, because I don't won't to mate yet but Ciara's horny ass is all for it. Even though I can't deny the fact that I want it too but just not right now. Although my will power is running thin. 'She smells different like she's more then just wolf we will have to ask her' I say to Ciara as we pull out of her neck. I feel something poking my leg and Ciara noticed it to because she looks down and we both gasp with shock.
I see that her wolf has gave her back control as Ciara has given me back mine she jumps out of bed and stands facing the opposite way.

Alex Pov
Fucking hell ..... think of something else like hmm a grandma yeah I looked down and sure enough I was no longer hard. Damn she was not suppose to find out that soon 'damn it issac this is your fault'.  'hey it's not my fault that she called us daddy u know what that does to us so don't even front' he responded I sign 'true' I look back down to be sure before turning around and slowly walking back to her. She looked at me with an unreadable face which is no doubt scaring the shit out of me but I don't let it show. I was about to speak but she shocked me by saying "so what's your name mate " sending shivers down my spine from her flawless voice. She's definitely not all wolf I picked that up when I first seen her but goddess was she breathtaking.  She was now sitting on the end of the bed I got on one knee took her hand and kissed it " my name is Alexandra the alpha of the blue moon pack." I said a lil breathlessly as I was still taken back by her voice. Her eyes widen with realization and a little bit of fear as I stated my position. "Alpha please forgive me, I did not mean to trespass on your territory. I -.i cut her off with a passionate kiss that I have been wanting to do every since I seen her. She quickly respond although hesitant in the beginning. It was short but needed. "Calm down love, you are my mate my equal what's mine is yours. now that you know my name may I know yours?" I say in a calm voice. She smiled with a slight blush " yes you may, it's Samantha." I smiled and whispered so low I'm sure she didn't hear me.