Break her heart [Niall Horan fanfiction]

I'm just an ordinary ugly girl with no self esteem left. Why would anyone want me? Because of my thighgap?

Ha - no, I don't even have a thighgap.

Would they want me because of my long brown hair?

No, my brown eyes?

No, everyone know that every guy loves blue eyes.

Blue eyes and long blonde hair, that's what everyone is looking for, right? Oh right, you have to be a little curvy too, but not too curvy, you have to be.. perfect, whatever that is.

Everyone is trying to be the definition of perfection, I'm just.. I'm just Nicole Mae Evans, one of those quiet girls. Maybe I'm not a girl anymore, I'm 21 years old, come on, but who cares?

I'm just one of those boring, quiet ones that you just walk past. No one is paying attention to me, maybe this is just what I want; to be ignored. I don't need to be perfect, because who am trying to impress? I don't need to impress anyone.

If you don't like me then I just don't care, I guess. 

I haven't been through too much, so I'm not quite sure why I have no self esteem left. I have only had one boyfriend. One, and he was just.. mean. 

What ever, I don't know why im thinking about my life, I'm just used to do it, I have nothing else to do, what can I say? I really do have a boring life. 

My mother always told me to enjoy the small things in life, and I guess that is the quote that is keeping me alive.. For the moment. 

Well I'm not suicidal, I'm just.. sad, tired, tired of being tired. Does that even make sense to you? I hope so. 

________

A/N 

The first "chapter" of this story, yasss.. It's really short because I seriously didn't know what to write here, since I'm still not sure if this is a "real" chapter haha.

I hope you liked it, and I truly hope I didn't spell or just made any mistakes in the text. 

It might not be perfect [It's not] but if you like it PLEASE heart it/comment (below?)