Chapter 3

Hii. 

I was supposed to publish this chapter like yesterday, but I had to get up early in the morning because my dad's funeral was today, so I'm going to update it nowww. 

Well yeah, I hope you like the chapter ;) Ily byeee x

________

"Let me explain" He sighed.

-

Nialls POV

"Fuck you." She said. 

Before I even knew what was going on, she had ran away from me. Shit. 

Why couldn't she trip on her own feet so I could pretend to be nice and help her up. 

This is all Amanda's fault. I hate her, The plan is ruined now, at the end of the week I will be fired, I will again have no job. I am kind of lucky though since I'm pretty rich, ha. 

You know what? I could need a challenge once in awhile. The new challenge is to get Nicole to trust me enough and then at the end of the week she will send me nudes. Yay, I win, and I will keep my job. 

Soo I need to make Nicole to forgive me, then make her like me and trust me.

Okay I better run after her down the street now. How romantic, it's so cheesy she will probably love it. 

Ha ha.

So I ran after her.

She wasn't that far away, I could still see her from here. She couldn't run fast enough in her shoes. They're kind of cute. 

My shoes weren't good either. Note to self: Do not run in boots. 

I wasn't far away from her at all, I was pretty close now. 

We run to a big park, luckily there were no kids around us. That meant we could have our conversation over here in the park.

After awhile she finally sat down on a bench to catch her breathe, that's when I grabbed her arm, It was impossible for her to run away now. 

"Please let me explain.." I tried again. This time she couldn't run away. Ha. 

"There's nothing to fucking explain, you're disgusting." She shouted.

Now I just have to come up with something really cheesy, every girl loves cheesy stuff, right? 

Every girl I have "dated" loved all the cheesy stuff. Wow bless 'em. 

"Nicole listen to me. I'm not lying to you when I'm telling you that I really like you.. Like really really like you. I won't make guys drool over you on internet like I did to the other girls.. I had no feelings back then, I was stupid. I'm sorry, I really am. Please forgive me?"

"You shouldn't ask me for forgiveness. You should ask the other girls." Okay she was still mad at me. Haha, right now I just want her to trust me enough, I really don't have time for these arguments, just send me your fucking nudes. 

I simply nodded, even though I didn't care about her opinions. I came here to work, bitch. 

"I know. I have, Amanda just won't leave me fucking alone. I haven't been working for about 5 years now, and Amanda is still spreading rumors about it. She's just jealous because I dumped her. I have changed, you know that? Please believe me?" 

"Oh." Was all she could say. Part of me hoped for more than an 'oh' and the other part were OK with the 'oh'. 

"Oh? What do you mean? Do you forgive my old mistakes?" I said trying to look heartbroken.