Chapter 1

December 11, 2016
6:00 am ; Apartment 56, Celest Ave
Point Of View ; Doneque

A disgruntled sigh would leave the taut lips of Doneque as the rays of the awakening sun peered through the crisp vanilla blinds and landed onto his face. The cold atmosphere around his half-naked form caused his heated breath to swirl in the air like white blazes of smoke. Doneque was quite content with the ability to see his own breath fanning out in front of him. It made him feel at home, because it reassured him that his favorite season had arrived. Doneque gave himself a few more minutes to watch the beautiful scene of white wisps in front of him. Breathing out slowly to purposely provide himself with some more entertainment. Then, The raven haired male would place his palms on both sides of his hip. Applying pressure to his forearms , Doneque would rise off the bed and stand slowly.

❝ Coffee. . .❞

Doneque muttered to himself ; his groggy voice laced with a husky deep tone that was dipped in the promiscuity of a ambitious young male. He had made his way, successfully, over to the counters. His black hair falling close to his deep hazel eyes, and his shoulders were broad and aching in the air around him.

Turning on the facet, Doneque would place a coffee pot underneath the stream coming from the facet. Such would cause the pot to fill up. Doneque would do the other tasks that would come along with making coffee, before sliding himself down onto a hardwood chair. Doneque began to rest his strong spine and shoulders against the mahogany chair. His tanned skin glistening with the morning light that shimmered in through the window. His muscles, that were perfectly chiseled, were highlighted in the lighting. His hazel oculars shifting down to his scarred and rough hands, clenching and relaxing each phalanx by itself.

Knock

Knock

❝ Hn. . Come in ! ❞

A deep yell bursted from within the firm chest of Doneque. He beckoned for the person to come in, because he knew it was only someone in the brotherhood, and it didn't matter if they saw him half naked. So, Doneque continued to rest himself whilst fantasizing about the multitude of things his strong roughed up hands could do. He could vaguely hear the door behind him slide open. The wood scratching against the apartment floor, and boots sliding into the room which would be all he needed to identify the person entering.

The Boss :
Elizabeth Canary
Age : 24

In she strolled, As confident as ever. Elizabeth was probably the sexiest and equally scariest woman on the planet. Not only did she have a rocking body, matched with the prettiest curly auburn brown hair, but she had a lot of influence in the world. Her body was like a hourglass, curving in all the right places and accented with her always sexually and eye pleasing attire.
Today, Elizabeth walked in sporting knee high black latex boots. They were tied in the back with some deep crimson ribbons, that looked like they were made of the purest silk. Elizabeth complimented the boots with some fishnet leggings, that squeezed her natural dark skin, which was the complexion of any italian whom just powered through the heated summer. Going farther up from there, Doneque would notice the short mini-skirt she had on. It had a spilt down the right side, and it barely managed to cover her wide hips and rump. Up from there, a simple black button down shirt with the first buttons popped open to reveal her large breasts. His eyes would wander over to her arms, seeing that they were covered in her typically black cloak sleeves. Lastly, He would search for accessories, and noticed the woman had a lacy red coker collar on.