Chapter 2

December 12, 2016
12:30 pm ; Apartment 56, Celest Ave.
Point of View : Elizabeth

Sometime in the night, Elizabeth had awoken. She found herself draped in a thin green blanket, resting on a slightly sticky couch. Her eyes searched all around and noticed her clothes were trashed across the floor. Her body reeked of musky cum, and she was shivering in front of the wide open living room window. So, Elizabeth decided to crawlminto the bed of Doneque. After a peaceful sleep against his warm and chiseled frame, Elizabeth would wake again. Sleeping on and off until she realized how late in the day was, deciding against sleeping any longer.
Elizabeth would rise out of the bed. Lifting the warm comforter off of her sloping feminine shoulders, her hands would rush upwards to her hair, running her delicate phalanges through the tangled sticky mess of her hair. Elizabeth did her best to tame back the curls. Then, Elizabeth would look over to the snoring man, and gave him a few nudges. Not like that would wake him up, but she thought she could try before performing what she knew would wake up Doneque.

With a swift motion, Elizabeth slide back down underneath the sheets. Bringing herself to slither between both of the dead weight appendages of Doneque. Her fingers running against his inner thighs, whilst Elizabeth brushed her countenance up against his slumbering member. Teasing it with the smooth, but slightly sticky skin of her visage. She watched the cock slowly bounced back to life. Shifting and swaying up against the side of her face, while her tongue rolled out along the length of it.

❝ Mm, Doneque . . ❞

Seductive whispers fell off the lips of Elizabeth as she found herself bringing her welcoming warm salvia pot of a mouth down to his balls. Her tongue flashed out as quick as lightning. Making it's way along the curves of his balls, and licking up the sweet combination of salty sweat, musk and juices from her pussy ; all of which was left over from last night. Her tongue found bliss in sliding his balls gently into her warm mouth. At first, only one ball would be placed inside of her mouth. With the aide of her tongue, Elizabeth would begin to run the ball around inside of her mouth. Her steamy inner cheek muscles would squeeze, gently groping the ball with her warm oral pussy. Her lips would casually constrict a bit, before Elizabeth would throw her head back.

P o p ~ !

The ball came popping out of her mouth with salvia spewing out of her oral cavern. It trailed down the length of her chin and began to dribble downwards. It's descent would end on the crease of her cleavage, and slowly it would inch downwards towards the bed below her. Not to mention, his ball was starting to radiate with heat and combined scents due to her suckling on the it. Her mouth would go back down and find the other ball. Relaying the same loving to it. Her tongue cupped underneath it and bounced the ballsack inside of her warm oral pussy. She rolled it around and squeezed her mouth tightly around it before popping it out once more. Salvia practically falling off his balls in long thick clear strands, that would form a small pool underneath his scrotum.

❝ So Sweet. ❞

Elizabeth whispered to herself, bringing her body even closer. Gently, Elizabeth would motion down her hands until she discovered the sides of her large breasts. With a simple scoop, Elizabeth would gather the large thick mountains of flesh that she claimed to be breasts. Each would be dropped down on his thighs, flanking the hard base of his strong slab of meat. She then brought her countenance forward, and tilted her head down. Gathering spit upon her tongue, and pulling in her cheeks ; Elizabeth would spit quickly down at the cock underneath her. Watching the salvia rolling down the length of his shaft, and landing on the sides of her breasts ; which gave her enough incentive to start rubbing her breasts up and down. Her hands pressing their flat palms against each flank of her voluptuous breasts, aiding herself in rubbing her tits up and down.