I hear you, Skyguy

A/N:  Thanks for 150  reads! :D 

 Ahsoka's POV

Looking at the night sky, Ahsoka Tano thought of nothing. But then she heard a voice. It was Anakin Skywalker. He was talking or really asking himself questions. Ones that she would be able to answer. 

'Anakin, think! Why did Ahsoka leave? What did she know?'

She knew that Anakin loved  Senator Amidala. 

She left because she had no reason to stay.

What she didn't know was:

If Senator Amidala loved Anakin back

What would happen to Anakin?

Or even Lux?

Saw Gerrea?

Petro and the other younglings?

Or what had she done?

She had a million questions that he could probably answer. 

He also had a million questions that she could answer.

They could be helping each other.

She felt him.

Anakin probably felt alone because of her doing.

On the battlefield and in the temple.

Sure, he had Obi-Wan, but things were much more complicated than when the war had just started.

Ahsoka felt him, heard him, and wanted to see him. 

She was alone.

No Anakin, No Lux, No Barriss

She could've talked to herself, but she wasn't that crazy. She needed a friend, she needed a job, she needed to forget. 

And that was what Anakin wanted to do, but at the same time, didn't want to do.  He was probably really stressed, but then, with the urge to know where he was, she went to a holo booth and searched where the 501st was. 

Ringo Vinda

Wondering what they needed there, Ahsoka settled down, remembering what the gunshots sounded like. She always missed them, and Anakin's yell, or even Rex asking questions, and every other trooper that she met- that was still alive, of course. 

She began to dislike some of the choices she had made.

After the battle of Malacore 

He hated himself, and he always had hated himself. He hated everything. He had a chance of becoming someone else. He didn't care about the hearts he had broken or the people he had killed, but Ahsoka made him feel that way. 

Ahsoka. 

Padme.

Obi-Wan.

The man was torn, Mentally and Physically. His mask- the broken one, of course, laid on his table. He studied the marks carefully. This was his padawans work. 

But he hated her.

But he loved her more.

Ahsoka Tano never gave up on the man they called Vader. She was hopeful.  And that's exactly what the rebellion was built on. Hope. 

-

Grammar fixed on 4/1/17