Chapter 1: The nightmare

" The past will always haunt you no matter how much you try to run away from it "
--------------------------------------------
Peering through the small gap in the keyhole, stood a little girl and her blonde sister. While the little girl had a tensed look on her face-with her eyebrows creased,beads of sweat on her forehead - her sister surprisingly maintained a calm and composed demeanor towards the horrifying scene that played in front of them.

On the other side of the door; a tall, burly and tanned man towered over a frightened, frail and fragile looking woman. While backing away from the man in fright, the woman suddenly tripped and fell on her back. She squirmed and crawled back in hopes of escaping the rage of the man in front of her. While backing away from the man as far as she could, her eyes widened in shock as she felt her back hit the cold hard metal door of the metal closet behind her, which only meant one thing- dead end.
The man walked slowly towards the woman, while the heel of his black sandals hit the ground-click click- the closer he came the more the woman cowered in fear. His posture was calm- almost too calm for one's liking, but his eyes spoke a different tale; his eyes, they spoke the truth as they burned with anger, no they burned with hope and pain that grew with each step he took. He seemed to be in conflict with himself at the moment which was all too visible in his eyes, but then he made a decision. A series of emotions passed him- anger, pain, hope, confusion; everything came crashing down as his hand flew up to his side.
The woman let out a whimper when she saw the stern look on his face, even she could tell that he was apt with his decision. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw his hand fly up to his side. Guilt and sorrow were the two emotions that appeared on her face as she braced herself for the impact that was bound to come- but it never did, the hand remained by his side and it seemed as if time froze.

In an almost unnatural speed, the man turned his head towards the door that seemed to be the only barrier between the two adults and girls. The door flung open and the little girl stood facing the man. The girl's tensed demeanor dropped to a shocked one as she realized that the blonde girl was nowhere to be found and that she was to face the man standing in front her alone.

She tried to speak, to say something but couldn't because her throat felt dry, so dry like sandpaper.
"This is all your fault!!" Growled a low and deep voice that belonged to the man in front of her. " This is all your fault!!" Demanded the voice again. The girl stood motionless with a face of pure fright when the house started to shatter like glass in front of her own eyes. "This is all your fault! !" Cried the voice again and again repeatedly until the house shattered completely and there was nothing left.
-------------------------------------------
A/N- Hey guys this is my first ever book. I am not that good of an author like of the books I've read but just wanted to try to write a book. Please tell me about the mistakes and faults in this so that I can fix them up later.

Lots of love
KillerQueen999